Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Hall_of_Famer

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 383
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hall_of_Famer

  1. Hall_of_Famer

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I did 1000+ score to complete earn 500 exp in CTF :D :mellow: Just to pick 1 SB, I was about to take it than bunch of druggers destroyed my tank.. Decided to teach them a bad lesson
  2. Hall_of_Famer

    Matchmaking is coming May 29th

    equal mults? hmmm? instead that shiv was a cheater with M1 twins and rest for his fellows with M4 twins..
  3. Hall_of_Famer

    Complaint Book

    You think I am with no brain?
  4. Hall_of_Famer

    Complaint Book

    On legend account with 47% protection from rail it like 0% protection, since the launch of XT skins. No response from mods, as I posted from my legend account too.
  5. Hall_of_Famer

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I am only 1 with bad luck in tankionline
  6. Hall_of_Famer

    Complaint Book

    When you get banned for 5 minutes for flood but on forum you get banned for like 15 minutes, why so?
  7. Hall_of_Famer

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    So Defenders win not matter what, crappy mode
  8. Hall_of_Famer

    Paints have 0 value nowadays

    Tanki full of buyer and cheaters, skill don't matter here..
  9. Hall_of_Famer

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Blue side is always weak and they send on blue side mostly, how cheap Admired tanki and look
  10. Hall_of_Famer

    Complaint Book

    Against M2? No thats not like as you're saying.. Facing M3 even M4s, rank brackets and groups of MM force me to play against legends..
  11. Hall_of_Famer

    Complaint Book

    BTW sales don't influence kit price :) I wasn't expecting this module separation so early and so fast. So for 2 ranks there will be no kit for me? Even M2? lol remove these 2 ranks from game....
  12. Hall_of_Famer

    Complaint Book

    Epic :angry:
  13. Hall_of_Famer

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    again mess with posting screenshots
  14. Hall_of_Famer

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    900k :p its standard 1k gold box
  15. Hall_of_Famer

    Gold Boxes!

  16. Hall_of_Famer

    Complaint Book

    Why there is no kit for my rank? I've to wait for 2 more ranks to get any kit?
  17. Hall_of_Famer

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    It's not about 1k or 100k, Thanks @Nine
  18. Hall_of_Famer

    Bugs and Glitches Reports [Closed]

    Yeah I have taken 1000 Gold boxes, right?
  19. Hall_of_Famer

    Gold Boxes!

    Only new icon I liked :p
  20. Hall_of_Famer

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Only new icon I liked :p
  21. Hall_of_Famer

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    1 vs 10 again :wub: Feeling proud to be so damn freaking strong for poor russians B) and that nerd a gold box hacker, jumped straight on gold box from his base :D
  22. Hall_of_Famer

    Bugs and Glitches Reports [Closed]

    That self-destruct cheat is back where you self-destruct during gold box when there is a tank is under you? Lost 2 black boxes due to this cheat/bug
×
×
  • Create New...