Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Hall_of_Famer

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 383
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hall_of_Famer

  1. Hall_of_Famer

    Game Maintenance [3-4AM February 21st]

    I can't join some maps like Red Alert, Wolfenstein after this maintenance
  2. Hall_of_Famer

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    With almost 0 HP and a magnum suicide with me a nice catch :p Good Night
  3. Hall_of_Famer

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    That K/D and tie against these :lol: Won in last secs :D
  4. Hall_of_Famer

    War Herald, Issue #4

    Go EN conquer the Tanki :ph34r:
  5. Hall_of_Famer

    Game Maintenance [3-4AM February 21st]

    Launching of WAR :ph34r:
  6. Hall_of_Famer

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Some Good Games
  7. Hall_of_Famer

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    What else you want? :p lol containers give pro pass too? Pro pass cost 5k you can buy it without money -__-
  8. Hall_of_Famer

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Was winning than same thing happened, half of team mates left in middle, few paused and there you go. With RU mod -___-
  9. Hall_of_Famer

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Gold Box was about to drop -__- Why I got small share of funds?
  10. Hall_of_Famer

    Gold Boxes!

    With almost 0 HP and a magnum suicide with me a nice catch :P
  11. I go to toilet and pee
  12. Hall_of_Famer

    Upcoming Sales

    I think there gonna be only x2 or x1.25 x1.50 x1.75 ... funds this year and new paint in shop FOR SURE!
  13. Hall_of_Famer

    War Herald, Issue #4

    Yeah! As I want green and white
  14. Hall_of_Famer

    War Herald, Issue #4

    People only care about rewards in tankionline
  15. Hall_of_Famer

    War Herald, Issue #4

    I just have to buy the paint or I have to equip that as well?
  16. Hall_of_Famer

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I tried shareX yesterday, Its annoying
  17. Hall_of_Famer

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    That worked, Good K/D for War :P? But its matter of EN paint might be I will not participate
  18. Hall_of_Famer

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    That also not work
  19. Hall_of_Famer

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Using lightshot since I am on tankiforum, Today it saying You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community. GGs with Prm acc
×
×
  • Create New...