-
Posts
2 299 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
149
Everything posted by r_Nives5
-
I will not promote it by explaining the methods, but in some cases it lead to innocent people suffering forever blocks. Your feedback has been heard. For now, that is the only information we can share regarding Legacy skins.
-
Some players abuse the current gifts and payments system, and on rare occasions the support has to block the accounts of both the gift giver and the gift receiver. Introducing promo codes for purchase will make it much, much more enticing to do the same.
-
I do. Good suggestion.
-
Maybe in the future. This would be a very dangerous feature to introduce, so to add it to the game, we first will need to make sure it won't be abused.
-
At the moment we offer an option 1 container = 1 Gold Box.
-
What has this topic become -_- Commencing purging in 24 hrs.
-
A bookmark in Chrome with a monitor.
-
Do you have by any chance the "Valour" paint? And is the error still happening, right now?
-
Heya, pretty into Samsung, what about you? :ph34r:
-
More invites will go out soon, and if you're among the testers, you will see special TO Mobile announcement in-game.
-
Thank you for reporting, please try to also disable and enable WiFi/Cellular on the device.
-
Eventually. Would be cool to let CMs know first :ph34r:
-
Okay guys let's not start any witch-hunts right now, it's not dark yet. Every CM tries to help players be heard by the devs, methods vary. I'm sad to hear anyone leave the community, but the curse and the beauty of F2P is that you can always come back, on any day, just check the news or see an update you might like and bam! Browser version of Tanki Online™ is already at your fingertips :ph34r:
-
I was wondering what went wrong, didn't know you changed, the prize will arrive with the next round :)
-
Thank you for the idea, we continue to pass player feedback to the devs regarding MM, hopefully, it will be reflected soon in-game.
-
*summoning Hexed*
-
=== RAW CODES WINNERS === Good news, everyone! A new round of Raw Codes was cleared, and this time, the questions and the winners were: Q1: How many Gold Box drop zones exist in Lost Temple DM? A1: 30 Q2: In New Years 2011-12, the Smoky turret was changed to a snowman. What was it changed to for Halloween 2011? A2: Pumpkin Q3: A long time ago, Godmode_ON appeared in the V-LOG. It took the Smoky 59 shots to kill him. How many of those shots were critical hits? A3: Five (5) Fastest Coders @D.R.I.N.K.E.R @WoundedWarrior Luckiest Coders @Steele_TURBO @aqwzsxedc @Chronicle @supratim @Hassan.P_R_O @cafy4 @KILL_BILL_CHAUHAN @callmereal Congratulations to the winners! Your containers has already arrived to your Garages. Thank you all for tuning in last Friday, and we'll try to return to the promo prizes soon!
-
I mean it's not a constant stream, but on average week you have to decide - do I use the time left to organize anything for the community and helper teams, or do I sit here and reply to PMs as fast as the come. Which, turns out, is a constant stream :ph34r:
-
I'm replying to PMs on the weekends, that is the only time left to handle the number that arrives weekly. I'd like to read in-depth topics more often, the fact is, mods know the game better, and can understand. All feedback is being collected and then passed to the devs, and CM is left to handle buttloads of texts.
-
=== CRAZY WEEKEND WINNERS === Tankers! Thank you for participating in another Crazy Weekend! >>> CRAZY WEEKEND WINNERS LIST <<< And the lucky tankers who won Dream Tanks are... Congratulations to the winners and until the next time.
-
I don't think so, the kills are registered at the moment the battle ends, so if it's after 21UTC, no.
-
Invite codes are sent out to players whose devices or accounts need the most testing feedback at the moment. The last wave was a few weeks ago, so I fully expect a bigger, more inclusive invitational will be sent out soon.
-
You need to scan the QR-code from your Android phone. This will open the application form, and you need to fill it.
-
We're sending them out during the coming week, and please use Community HQ topic for any questions :)
-
Alternatively, we have also posted clarification in the thread and on the site :)
Jump to content










































































