Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Best_of_thunder_2015

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 905
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Best_of_thunder_2015

  1. Best_of_thunder_2015

    [Community HQ] now OPEN

    Just try to be perfect. You are moving to Asia and started to go to America instead of your Asia. you said tanki client on mobile and now you went match making and now War!. Concentrate any 1. You guys are forgetting about the alterations. Move in order.
  2. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Let's Discuss Railgun!

    I just want the impact to be increase. That why we call it as fear machine.
  3. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Complaint Book

    just add rugby and asl in special holiday maps instead of dm's.
  4. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Your Opinion about tanki

    I just want 2 options to be enable in this game :- Railgun:- Impact needs to be increase that it gives chance to flip off or knock off aim. I can't wait for the moment to flip him at right time when he jumps from high to low. Cooldowns:- This is major problem of this non-buyers revolutions. Even i'm part of it as they use supplies and MU their turrets this gives them to rule the field. Just make the cooldowns to 60 so, the players can have a better battle field. have a MU limitation. Buyers get M2 and started to MU it to max. And if they use damage supply it gives ability to kill mammoth M1 and M2 with a single shot. I just saw 5-6 streak with 1 shot which was done by my leader where she is buyer.
  5. Hexed.. If you make quiz even more harder.. Then It is time to play chain saw game with you. Edit:- But this was pretty simple. You are just giving quiz of what you know really. This is a hint.
  6. Best_of_thunder_2015

    eSports Summary - 2017

    What did they actually do ? please describe it..
  7. Best_of_thunder_2015

    X_PRO_KILLER_JJ Youtuber

    Want a intro with the name that goes "Xevturous" Shock wave with any gud song.
  8. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    are you marc ?
  9. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    Curse you chucky ! 11/12
  10. Best_of_thunder_2015

    ❤ Couples ❤

    loves @Synergy
  11. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    Edit :- sorries, I choosed 3 for sure. Just got remembered. I visited the same page i saw. Damn, Its not v-log 149 ! none of the above is the right answer. 25k views is'nt low
  12. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    I'm very sorry Musa. I swear i got confused with this and much worried about this. I submitted it yesterday, No use for me even if you tell. So, what's the answer for hammer's alteration negative effects ? I choose 5 is that correct ?
  13. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    just say the name of the guy who is the designer of tanki X.. ? and also Alterations count for hammer please.
  14. Best_of_thunder_2015

    [MoF] Machines of Flight

    Nice troll http://prntscr.com/iavpre
  15. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    What's hammer alteration negative effects and who is that graphics designer for Tanki X ?
  16. Best_of_thunder_2015

    [MoF] Machines of Flight

    ..... http://prntscr.com/iaoj5g you got only 94k and you need 10k to get tornado ? you need 164k to get tornado.
  17. Best_of_thunder_2015

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Hero can be used to caught golds and if you want rail with golds choose this. Gunslinger would allow you to play xp/bp (useless in your rank) get M2 in WO-5 corsair is good with alteration. You need to remove its self damage or its self-kill. Need to brick your hand. I suggest hero.
  18. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    110 would attend this regularly. and..
  19. Best_of_thunder_2015

    [MoF] Machines of Flight

    My performance in Parkour. hold on.. Intel talks ? Cyber attack !!
  20. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Interesting Daily Facts

    Hold on... "my clan" you used it to represent domination and its bad habit. Try to remove it. Clan is team. Team is power. Our is power. Use our team with proud.
  21. Best_of_thunder_2015

    [MoF] Machines of Flight

    I'm ready to test again.. You can further decide that I'm qualified or not.
  22. Best_of_thunder_2015

    [MoF] Machines of Flight

    He is right.. club is different from Clans. Clan is about E-sports. Club is about a motive on something like cinema. This clan's motive is Parkour. You can say betray when he join clan. Strato and I 'm from Blood red clan.. Its legal tho.
  23. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Containers Mission Rewards - Results & Discussion

    Damn dude, you are a wiki guy. You're been affected by @Marc's wiki virus. I got 125 mines speed and damage yesterday.
  24. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Questions & Answers - FAQ - Tanki Online Forum

    I just want a list of boys and girls in tanki online helpers. It is useful for my in TTC. Marc and ninja please ignore this. :P
  25. For your Information... I'm from other states where my language and other's is in scheduled Languages. When Indians got independence, The assembly announces Hindi as official purposes but the mother tongue of Hindi is just 40%. Before this announcement.. English was preferred. Now the assembly announced Hindi as official language for India but use of English is continued. Its History and English is used for official purposes. I used that incident as example. I'm trying to say that.. I'm Indian but I can't understand those words. But I'm fluent in that woodcutter story where he drops axe. (Wish i could drop my M0 turrets in that lake and nives come and gives me Xt's ) :D Just do a copy version of English for us.
×
×
  • Create New...