Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Best_of_thunder_2015

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 905
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Best_of_thunder_2015

  1. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Last thing that made you LOL

    my clan leader who is a buyer, We were doing parkour and instead of mines he pressed button "6" which drops gold and he left saying AFK and i was stunned for a movement. I've got 6 gold boxes and able to buy Twins M1. Moral :- try to have Speakers !
  2. Best_of_thunder_2015

    People you like

    My Inspiration :- @Godmode_ON The bank who gives crystal :- and @GoldBox the guy who Don't answer my questions :- @GhostRider750 the guy I have seen him last year but did'nt rank up yet now. :- @TSY_the_crazy The best Couples I've seen in my life :- @Hate and the Guy who wakes up early and sleeps late in night for his helper job @Marc The only guy who wins crystal by taking part in forum games.I've rarely seen him playing. English talent. @Stratosphere The one big Noob I've ever met in my journey :- My real life inspiration is .. Alibaba.
  3. Best_of_thunder_2015

    A Day In Possibility's Life

    Why can't you just play in Tanki, I've seen you at 1 rank below than you and see how I'm grown up...
  4. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Tanki World Records

    I have the unique name ever, add me in records :)
  5. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Tousif Designs

    ok, can u do it for banner ?
  6. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    Who knows ? Ask Marc.
  7. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    Stick to topic. Its all about discussing answers not to fight for Gold boxes advantages.
  8. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Tousif Designs

    I meant the logo should fit perfect. I need logo for You tube.
  9. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Containers as New Leveling Reward.

    Every time player's ranked up, They get Small prices which i too.. low for us ! 4-5k is'nt worthy. but.. a Container can bring a Smile on my face . Level up and get an container is good Idea where Players Have chance of opening it nd get few cry's supplies and even... paints !
  10. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    no, you are unlucky. think a bit.. 10 000 crystals < 15 000 crystals < 20 000 crystals. Marc should name it as un-lucky player. Seriously guys Not joking.
  11. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    top 35 gets 20k crys including me ramdom 50 gets 15k crys
  12. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Tousif Designs

    Hey, I need a logo with a name "Xeventous" its for YT so, make sure the length and breath are perfect with it. Please,
  13. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    Cool, Any idea for next up coming theme of contest ?
  14. I hate railguns. Nope, The user below me has a M2 Idsa
  15. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    ok you answered on both accs ? :o how ? IS there any changes in rewards ?
  16. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    Not in In-game, in forum's page
  17. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    #Marc_not_robot. yes i think.
  18. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Avatar image above tank

    He is right. We need those heads below your name. Its not fair you own those heads. we need heads.
  19. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Quick chat wheel

    Players need a Instead chat command list where clicking that would be posted in chat with bright colors. Example. in battle clicking the drop down list and selecting Attack ! will be posted in chat stating " Attack ! " there be commands like Snipe , Defense, and a Community radio be awesome. Community radio will produce sounds like Attack, and giving advertisements regarding discounts or upcoming events and news. I know a panel is introduced, but it could be awesome if we turn the game Realistic. Should we laggers actually use skype for communication ? should be really talk with strangers for a battle ? Radio could be awesome and a Radio Pass can be introduced where it can be used for clan leaders to announce events. They can write the statements they want to and it will be announced by the system in radio for clan members. they can set the frequency of the FM. the voice will be given out by the system in commander's tune.
  20. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    Most of the dream tank winners are... intelligent. I don't want to use my brain for illegal purposes such as E-sport contest. For participate , you get drugs. Don't dream for tanks.
  21. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    Its your dream right pal, ?
  22. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    its a supply providing game dude.
  23. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Tanki Awards 2017 Winners

    I've voted the greatest legend of all time. None of your freaking tanks could stand again my inspiring legend. presenting @Godmode_ON
  24. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Holiday predictions and possibilities

    I've felt a dream or outcome that seymon will back.
  25. Best_of_thunder_2015

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    #Marc_Robot. Marc needs to set a BOT. poor guy working hard for us to give crystals. :( we need Marc day. :D
×
×
  • Create New...