Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

gokuMI6

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 921
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gokuMI6

  1. gokuMI6

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    Which ones the no reloads ? DPS of the others are higher that is why they are affected more , specially Thunder & Railgun But Rail can still manage with the Alt But that is not the case of Thunder With so many protections around Thunder feel like a Nerfed Smoky with Higher reload time
  2. gokuMI6

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    Yes , because they can fire infinetly unlike other turrets which need Reload They are affected by the Modules more , because they need to Reload
  3. ^^ Try Rico or Twins / Smoky Since you are a Rail user it will blend nicely i will suggest Smoky and help teams in attacking by crushing enemy defence
  4. gokuMI6

    What to buy? Which is better?

    ^^^^^^ I shall go for hunter M3 by MU and Viking M3 by kit I will get M2 hunter on 50 sales and Start Mu'ing I am considering these kits to buy Paladin/Master of Taiga/Ghost/Guardian/Redneck/Turtle/Vandal I like Turtle and Paladin & Redneck Since Paladin is the cheapest one on this list It will be my first M3 kit I am planning to get Legend also I really dont like big hulls And on this plan i will only get the MFS for Rico on TB
  5. gokuMI6

    What to buy? Which is better?

    That will not stop me from getting it , i love Smoky
  6. E-sports page and Special Newspaper section Ak page :( - its locked
  7. Don't be sad , they said their opinion I started XP just before a month and i like the rotation but not all time , it calls for strategic game play I keeps us competive
  8. gokuMI6

    Let's Discuss Smoky!

    Well i count my shots well If you look at my profile You will see i am a Smoky guy mostly Thx for the first part I always thought that CH comes after the CH chance was 100+
  9. gokuMI6

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Paladin is cheap so i will surly but that I will get the MFS alt on Tanki Birthday
  10. gokuMI6

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I am currently saving for M3 kit ,and MU'ing my rico [8/10] I felt i was being destroyed easily on the battles now So that is why i asked And now i will keep Saving crys and go for M3 kit I like Smoky and Rico , So which M3 kits would suit me ?
  11. gokuMI6

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I love Hunter i was aiming for it , but too Expensive at M1 So TB i will go for it
  12. So you Exit after so being 2 shote'd he come 3 shot ? Well for the next XP/BP game Stay for full time and you will notice he will be 2 shot and you will be 3 shot, next time you 2 and he 3 , next you 3 he 3 ................ Learn the game man It keeps rotating :)
  13. gokuMI6

    Let's Discuss Smoky!

    So every 6-7 shots is a Crit And in M4 every 5th one am i right ?
  14. gokuMI6

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Should i go for a M2 Hull right now ?
  15. gokuMI6

    Let's Discuss Smoky!

    Oh IDK , So M3 is not that good, What about the Critical chance ?
  16. Oh , Yes i totally forgot about MM But will we able to Invite Friends to Pro battles after MM ?
  17. So any server link i chose work like the same Do the players still go to different servers like before , but we see all battles at once , is that way ?
  18. gokuMI6

    When you were a nub...

    I missed Railgun shots in NP battles [cough .....cough] I never misss now , Except in XP/BP
  19. gokuMI6

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Guys , look at my profile , Do i need a M2 hull right now or Go for M3 kits ? That Viking is M1 10/10 Also Smoky
  20. gokuMI6

    Let's Discuss Magnum!

    To see how OP magnum is go to Polygon CP losing team
  21. gokuMI6

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    LOL , That is Sad , The problem is the Protection for Twins just make sure he lives a little longer While the ones of Thunder and Rail make them pretty weak :(
  22. gokuMI6

    Let's discuss Wasp!

    Because Hornet is the most used one So the Dev's thought lets give Wasp better statistics so it will be sold more ;)
  23. gokuMI6

    Let's Discuss Twins!

    Oh ok :)
  24. gokuMI6

    Let's Discuss Smoky!

    IDK , it is good at M2
  25. gokuMI6

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    You looking for Rage quit Thunder is not the one
×
×
  • Create New...