Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

gokuMI6

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 921
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gokuMI6

  1. gokuMI6

    Marc Signing Out

    No words needed Gl with your life
  2. gokuMI6

    Your Lucky Number

    13 :ph34r:
  3. gokuMI6

    ★ Tanki Online Wiki Hub ★

    ok thank you for the info
  4. gokuMI6

    [Community HQ] now OPEN

    Do you have any news about MM I know they are puting it in game step by step Since the last battle time update i feel like the MM time is so close
  5. gokuMI6

    ★ Tanki Online Wiki Hub ★

    Hey guys i am seeing some unlisted kits in my garage like one with Stiker Viking and a shop only magnum kit
  6. gokuMI6

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Yes he said it also , the coming sales i am gona get it
  7. gokuMI6

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I asked asn he told me get m1 10/10
  8. gokuMI6

    What to buy? Which is better?

    No alt sales :( , dont have the MFS still i do well in battles , I will aim for hunter kits So in my current garage if i try to go Parkour should i keep m0 wasp or get m1 ?
  9. I got it thx Oh and Which is more stable Client or Standalone , i am participating in clan war So i need to have a steady ping my clients one is fluctuating ,and stand alone cant find so much difference So any suggestion for me ?
  10. Yes , Everything has changed
  11. Maybe some think like chat commands which can be used by pressing some Specific buttons
  12. gokuMI6

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I am a good Rico Smoky player And i play XP also I will mu my rico M2 first Idk about short range was always a long range player anything less than rico dosent go well for me At M3 Hunter or Viking Is Hunter more stable ?
  13. gokuMI6

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Hey guys check my profile The smoky& Viking M1 are 10/10 , Rico M3 7/10 So which hull should i get as m2 and Mu ? I am a mid fielder,like to carry my team And i need suggestion for modules or should i go for M3 kits ?
  14. Two of my Favorite songs mixed together :wub: :wub: :wub:
  15. gokuMI6

    Who miss the Madness map?

    Yes bring them back to NP Especially Kolhoz it was one of the most balanced maps, everyone was good there
  16. My Fav I just found he Died :( You will NoT be Forgotten , RIP
  17. I had some problems with my PC and i couldnt open it for 2 days I am back to day and i play with the Client In Speedtest my net is around 6.5-7.5 It has not changed, But now my Garage is not loading it takes about 2 mins to load From the Battle menu In game i can not open it at all Was there a Update while i was away ? Or is it some bug? I have experienced this in Chrome That is why i changed to the clinet
  18. In a Dilema should i choose the remix by Alan or the original Both are good :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
  19. The best Battle music for TANKI :wub: A nice remix of our Theme song found it in one of the old V-log 34
  20. This happended on steam client look at the RK drop , it has no chute most of the supplies were like this 2.This has happended to me in both Tanki official client and steam client Happens when i minimse the screen and open again
  21. I need the link so the sever link I dont have the software
  22. Can someone give me a link for the official Standalone player ?
  23. Why is Re old railgins name seen as grey ? And in steam i have found a glitch but dont know how to take screenshot , light shot isnt working for me
×
×
  • Create New...