Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

gokuMI6

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 921
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gokuMI6

  1. If someone had made a kit calender i mean a calender for the appearence of kits on Garage so we can calculate its probability and know if the requried kit has come up or not
  2. gokuMI6

    Let's Discuss Railgun!

    Oh i see but i love to camoflague but i like to be mobile always
  3. gokuMI6

    Let's Discuss Twins!

    I have rico for short and mid And has anyone got double kill with Twins using the splash ?
  4. gokuMI6

    [Forum Game] Corrupt-A-Wish.

    Grarnted , the answer is above me in []'s I wish before i die i taste all the foods i like
  5. gokuMI6

    Ideas that will never happen in Tanki

    He quit Tanki so nobody is gonna reply :( RIP Adriel
  6. gokuMI6

    [Forum Game] Knock Knock

    Knock X2
  7. gokuMI6

    [fourm game] Rhymes

    Light Spinach
  8. gokuMI6

    [Forum Game] Forum Mobile vs Laptop

    PC user just passing by
  9. gokuMI6

    [Forum Game] What if...?

    i would wish you GL with marrying her and live a great life What if i kissed the girl you love the most ? :P
  10. gokuMI6

    Ideas that will never happen in Tanki

    Free equipment and promade chat system
  11. :rolleyes: #AfterEffectofSuperNova &Thx lol
  12. gokuMI6

    [Forum Game] Corrupt-A-Wish.

    Granted , But you died I wish to go to space with the rocket i make and study Time dilation B) Come on corrupt my wish @Scientist's
  13. gokuMI6

    [Forum Game] Word Games

    insect
  14. gokuMI6

    [Forum Game] Cities ABC

    Canada
  15. gokuMI6

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player has been banned for life . Reason : Having an extra 'o' in his name !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. No me Trollllllllllllllllll B)
  17. I attack the player under me with a M4 Magnum I assume he/she is dead because he had M0 wasp What is a PUM ? anyway I survived cause i have been trained by the MI6
×
×
  • Create New...