-
Posts
1 599 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by LUCIFER1_the_dark
-
No, it said gold box will be dropped soon, n in 10 sec I saw a 1000 gold box, n not a black box.
-
Is it? They did not mention it. :ph34r: Hey the containers dropping in 10 sec of the siren
-
I caught 1, no one else could even reach there, in Highways CP, :P Fix this bug
-
Ok game is totally bugged. Black Box are dropping in 10 seconds, And I saw gold box being dropped instead of BB, what is going on?
-
Fix the bug
-
Hey the containers dropping in 10 sec of the siren.
-
Yo. Fellas.
-
Um, I think chances are 1/5 or 1/8 max, cuz rest players have a phobia or touch me not kinda think with golld. I mean, its BB afterall, why would you care for a battle fund of 500-1k, if something like 10k or 25k crys comes from black box, :P But thanks for charity mate :D If good people like u who care alot about team were not there, gold diggers would be pissed, as everyonw would horde around the dropp zone :lol:
-
Thats exactly what happened, although the tank was a bit laggy, but yes, he went through me like that
-
Tanki's anti cheat will self destruct you <_< :ph34r: What if I invite u to battle n drop 100 golds, but only last 1 min left?
-
Now that you mention, something like this happened, with me. We thought he was lasgging because he was just standing still at a corner for whole game n to be exact, I think he did drove past me. If I get a pic of it will Tanki ban the player?
-
How do you know that stuff? I mean wow ignore tanks? Litereally? And why are these not being banned?
-
Gold box lag. I was playing today n went to take gold I was almost about to get it, when my ping dropped to 999, n a tank literally drove past me n took gold. other instance, I was driving to drop zone when screen paused, n later I drove past that drop zone, n was flipped.
-
Having fun, Wheelie in Stadium :P ;)
-
Huh, I need to see ur ID. What if I invite u to battle n drop 100 golds, but only last 29 seconds rem.
-
Post here your issues with lags and server instability
LUCIFER1_the_dark replied to theFiringHand in Archive
Gold box lag. I was playing today n went to take gold I was almost about to get it, when my ping dropped to 999, n a tank literally drove past me n took gold. other instance, I was driving to drop zone when screen paused, n later I drove past that drop zone, n was flipped. -
when u see #equalrights for men on social media.
-
yea, its decent, but dictator's ability to climb tanks easily n flip them easily too, is kinda helpful.
-
Yup, it is, but just my opinion, Nope thunder is veru good due to splash damage, a DA n u kill 3 tanks for sure, But if u r diiging gold with no players with fire protection, fire bird with DA is more better. Plus, I killed max 4 with thunder n today I killed 3 tanks in Polygon CP, with a full bar of fire(well the after burn did, but they died as soon as I died,)
-
Man I got my first gold in WO4. u doing good job.
-
Hello Tankers, Tanki Online is soon releasing round the year sales. 50% disc in MU's 75% disc in SU.
-
Umm maybe I won't becus in games I have hard time due to its speed n that big body. currently i have smoky n rail protection, but will buy magnum too.
-
Why do you still play Tanki and how do you spend your time?
LUCIFER1_the_dark replied to hhgb in Archive
You know what they say, you never completely live your dream, because if that comes true, u stop dreaming. -
Well since you mentioned, Its so hell true :P Gold mining practice has begun. Won 7 today :P My babe is ready to help me catch those black boxes :P
-
No I am not commiting to it. Just wanna know whats best for me given that I have nothing to spend n only saving n buying from start. TBH I have nvr used rail too, except for some target practice, but u know I am kinda stuck in a bandwagon effect, I see so many rails that I am being urged to buy 1. But if you could help, and suggest better alternatives I will be really thankful to you :)
Jump to content










































































