Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

LUCIFER1_the_dark

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 599
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by LUCIFER1_the_dark

  1. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    International Women's Day

    Is the x2 funds still active?
  2. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    How to choose the best maps for different modes after the new update?

    Credit: @C.O.N.Q.U.E.R.O.R Hey all Let's discuss how you choose your maps and teams after the new update of Tanki Online. The recent update in Tanki which enables the player to see the flag bearer in CTF and ASL has made these formats trash, as all the point of a stealthy entrance and exit has vanished. Players now wait for the flag bearer with DD activated and one shot kill him and return the flag. RGB is different as you have to drive into the enemy's base and not drive away from it, so you can expect a more dynamic team and better support, but the idea of passing is pretty useless, as players see it as a CTF mode, and often end up getting killed while trying to score, and also the guys supporting them lose interest and go solo, which again worsens the gameplay. Plus the overdrives play a vital role in gamechanger in RGB. If a team has succesfully activated an overdrive involving 4-5 players they pretty much can change the course of the game, but in small maps, it may cause in spawn killing. So what I do, is choose my team in ASL and CTF wisely, based on the base design and the number of entances in and out of both team's base. If the team's scores are balanced, you should always look at the score of both team's players, the team where more players have almost sam score has more chances of winning, as more people are playing a dynamic game, while if you see only one or two players with high scores, it is surely due to high drugging, and solo play. So with that said, choose your maps and formats wisely, maps are the primary reasons of a blowout and a competetive game. In CTF avoid large maps, as now the new update is terribly affecting the gameplay. In ASL play in big maps for blue team and in maps that has more open base, in Red team. Some ideal maps for example: BLUE TEAM: Kungur Year 2042 Industrial Zone (excpt for the tunnel there is no entrance that may cause a surprise attack, effective mining will defenitely help you win) RED TEAM: Serpuhov (the best map for red team, with a defenseless base) Aleksandrovsk (ideal map if you have two magnums in your team) Barda(play only if your team is actively drugging and if the difference between you and defenders is not more than 30-40 points) Red Alert For RGB I say unless you have a high stock of drugs, avoid the game as me myself exhausted 1.5K+ supplies in the first week of the format's arrival to the game just to be always in the top 3 postion. But, you may also see the second best funds after CPs in RGB on a medium and small map, where both teams are actively playing and also I have played some games that had equal scores till the last 30 seconds. With that said, let's hear what you have to say, about your ideal maps in your favourite formats. P.S: I will keep updating this topic, so please suggest all of your ideas.
  3. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Competitive Games vs. Blowout Games

    The recent update in Tanki which enables the player to see the flag bearer in CTF and ASL has made these formats trash, as all the point of a stealthy entrance and exit has vanished. Players now wait for the flag bearer with DD activated and one shot kill him and return the flag. RGB is different as you have to drive into the enemy's base and not drive away from it, so you can expect a more dynamic team and better support, but the idea of passing is pretty useless, as players see it as a CTF mode, and often end up getting killed while trying to score, and also the guys supporting them lose interest and go solo, which again worsens the gameplay. Plus the overdrives play a vital role in gamechanger in RGB. If a team has succesfully activated an overdrive involving 4-5 players they pretty much can change the course of the game, but in small maps, it may cause in spawn killing. So what I do, is choose my team in ASL and CTF wisely, based on the base design and the number of entances in and out of both team's base. If the team's scores are balanced, you should always look at the score of both team's players, the team where more players have almost sam score has more chances of winning, as more people are playing a dynamic game, while if you see only one or two players with high scores, it is surely due to high drugging, and solo play. So with that said, choose your maps and formats wisely, maps are the primary reasons of a blowout and a competetive game. In CTF avoid large maps, as now the new update is terribly affecting the gameplay. In ASL play in big maps for blue team and in maps that has more open base, in Red team. Some ideal maps for example: BLUE TEAM: Kungur Year 2042 Industrial Zone (excpt for the tunnel there is no entrance that may cause a surprise attack, effective mining will defenitely help you win) RED TEAM: Serpuhov (the best map for red team, with a defenseless base) Aleksandrovsk (ideal map if you have two magnums in your team) Barda(play only if your team is actively drugging and if the difference between you and defenders is not more than 30-40 points) For RGB I say unless you have a high stock of drugs, avoid the game as me myself exhausted 1.5K+ supplies in the first week of the format's arrival to the game. But, you may see the second best funds after CPs in RGB on a medium and small map, where both teams are actively playing and also I have playe some games that had equal scores till the last 30 seconds.
  4. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    What animated paints would you like to see in the game?

    A paint suitable for the high speed hornet. I am not sure if there is a current paint, but hornet deserves a nice animated paint, for its sleek and curved body.
  5. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Questions & Answers - FAQ - Tanki Online Forum

    A player's created event not the official ones.
  6. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Questions & Answers - FAQ - Tanki Online Forum

    Can I discuss about ideas for an event in a topic in game dicussion?
  7. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Forum Game] Knock Knock

    Sorry, no offence :) Who is there?
  8. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Questions & Answers - FAQ - Tanki Online Forum

    these days not many leave the battle that early and recently players are trying to raise funds, I read their chats, and they were taking the point and then giving it back(russians, I used google translate). Anyway the battles are now very unpredictable and sometimes the winning team loses just because the other team effectively used overdrives(4-5 players with all drugs on). And also I have noticed that if a team avoids spawn kill the players don't quit very quickly.
  9. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    International Women's Day

    that's why I resented this stupid idea. But you know now I am seeing less players who are doing this, try using your overdrivr first, I am sure they will use it too, but some exceptions may exist.
  10. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Post here your issues with lags and server instability

    I am having no problem with client. But as always the ping drops a lot when a gold box drops, in the game. This issue is happening for a long time now.
  11. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Questions & Answers - FAQ - Tanki Online Forum

    Umm, I think almost all non pro maps are filled with druggers. But the 3 CPs in Polygon non Pro are good, becuse if you keep atleast one with you all time, the fight for the middle one raises the funds.
  12. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Questions & Answers - FAQ - Tanki Online Forum

    You have ishida so any of the ASL maps will work fine like Kungur year 2042 etc, just play in he defending team, and avoid small maps. IF you are intersted in RGB, you will have to hone your ball catching skills and also be very efficient in using drugs. So for RGB I suggest use twins, or hammer and play in small and mid maps like Tribute, as the turrets are pretty good there. I am not sure about smoky as it is not very map specific turret and may be a good choice in medium maps, but it is not very good in any modes if you wish to win high funds.
  13. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Questions & Answers - FAQ - Tanki Online Forum

    Polygon CP non pro is pretty much same. If you wish to score good ASL is the best mode, except CP, as battle stays longer if teams are balanced. I think Rugby is lot based on Gold box catching skills, to take the ball, and high drugging.
  14. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Community Stream: The Hunt

    I kinda knew that, yet I tried to enter once as Nives said that they were expecting many to join, but as soon as I saw only 40 allowed, I closed the link and was watching the stream, it was more fun that way.
  15. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Well the war filled my quota. I have around 2k+ of all drugs except repair kits.
  16. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    What to buy? Which is better?

    ^ Wait 5 repairs n 20 DPs, too much? n whats DP?
  17. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    How many crystals do you have?

    I am really freaked out. Had 120k n bought rail m2 now 52k, u guys are serious savers.
  18. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Let's Discuss Magnum!

    Yea, if no one is in the battle the battle will be pretty balanced.
  19. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Let's Discuss Juggernaut

    This video may help in better understanding juggernaut, Its official Tanki stream.
  20. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    International Women's Day

    Ok so its a 1 day thing. Anyway nice. x2 funds and premium together is soo awesome.
  21. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Forum Game] Knock Knock

    Prince_Of_Railgun290 who always misses his shots :lol: JK
  22. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    International Women's Day

    Hey is today double funds?
  23. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Community Stream: The Hunt

    Yea, the way Nives mentioned I thought it would be more than 1 battle. There were 500+ watching and only 40 allowed to play, so obviously, not every one could join. I am guessing its someone's alt. And also you were the first one to die. :D
  24. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    International Women's Day

    When stream was live, there were 44k online
×
×
  • Create New...