-
Posts
464 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by P.4.R.K.O.U.R
-
You failed the test. The security was nothing but your own computer. :P And when I said a grumpy old lady, I meant it. There was no need of considering it as a hologram. And don't call me park.
-
Ate a happy meal. PUM is stuck with a 30sec add that never loads. BTW please come up with something original and not the same silly teleportation, dreaming, hologram, etc.
-
I don't think I am gonna do a story. Just keeping this idea for later on...
-
No no. Not like cts. Something like, you write a guide to just one of a range of topics, a parkour trick, for instance, and then the readers can post their own trick and I will edit the article to add them in. If you are still confused, let's take P.R's article for example. Anyone could post about a personality they wanted to be in the article and P.R could add it. I just wanted to know if its legitimate. I don't want it to end up as a forum game.
-
Can we write an article in which anyone can add their part? Or will it be considered something else?
-
:mellow:
-
Nope. Musa?
-
Biting, not licking. I used fake teeth. :ph34r: PUM has been locked securely in a room with a grumpy, old, lady.
-
[Forum Game] Fuse Your Username With The User Above You
P.4.R.K.O.U.R replied to trollface.jpg in Forum Games
P.S.P_2 -
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
P.4.R.K.O.U.R replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
-
Just smash everything with lot of mercury.
-
The game is called 'ask a silly question'. Why did the rabbit say ribbit?
-
I hope so. I honestly felt that I was asking too much from him and getting to know too less of him.
-
Even Magenta did not like this interview. Guess something went wrong. Should I have asked more questions and lessened up on the humour?
-
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
P.4.R.K.O.U.R replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
MO3W upside down -
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
P.4.R.K.O.U.R replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
Three Particle Beam Fired. "Exia, located the target. Have Concluded the three Gundam Throne units are guilty of promoting warfare. Commencing armed intervention. " Whips Out GN blade. "Exia will eliminate the targets!!" Exia's eyes glow. Swings GN Sword Forward and Back. Dashes Forward. MEOW! -
Great job. You made me slip back to the shadows...
-
Yeah, bring on the Grammar Nazi rule!Anyone committing a typo will be imprisoned.
-
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
P.4.R.K.O.U.R replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
Meeeowch! -
What you write is an art. It may or may not be appreciated much, but that doesn't deteriorate its quality or beauty. I don't feel I would have been able to think what you have nor could I have accomplished what you have. Commercial movies earn much, but that does not mean art movies have no significance.
-
You said you were taking mortal offence when I called you not a mult. So I called you one. :mellow: I didn't notice that change. The editor must have thought you suspected Ostrica to be a potato while you wanted to convey a sense of doubt.
-
The Sun is a Ricochet's plasma ball.
-
[Forum Game] The player with no like on his/her post wins.
P.4.R.K.O.U.R replied to Dawn.of.Legend in Forum Games
M30W -
Happy birthday persumdefendertje, Omni_Slash, 2104610 and Tanker-Arthur
Jump to content



























































