Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

P.4.R.K.O.U.R

Tanker
  • Posts

    464
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by P.4.R.K.O.U.R

  1. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    2312 Lets see how long it takes to get to 0.
  2. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    2315 And I bet @thunderousrailgunner is below me.
  3. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    2316 I feel the boat sinking. Not a rat.
  4. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player above me has been banned for a day. Reason: Using tough words in a ban.
  5. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player above me has been banned FOREVER. Reason: Not banning @REDOUANE78190 first for using images.
  6. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player above me has been banned for a day. Reason: 'Cuz I have the power, man!
  7. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    What Goes On In the Minds of My Pets

    They need their own privacy. :P
  8. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    What Goes On In the Minds of My Pets

    Imagine pet passports in the future. :ph34r:
  9. And those who name themselves O.U.F.A are actually A.U.F.O?
  10. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Issue 78] Give A Speech!

    Here's my entry: Noobs chat professionals play. ^_^
  11. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    The War Begins

    Oh crap. Got firebird XT on my alt on which I play with wasp and railgun m1. We should be able to choose which skin we want.
  12. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    2340 23=W 4=D WD0=War Domination
  13. Guess I got disqualified again. I actually knew it after seeing the way KillerGnat responded to my issue.
  14. This one is easy if the pictures aren't meant for deception... :ph34r:
  15. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    The War Site Technical Issues

    I just got 10 golds from a container on my alt who is a sergeant. Will I be able to use them or I will have to rank up to WO1?
  16. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    The War Begins

    I have been getting drone batteries again and again from containers on my alt, be it mission chain bonus or a black gold box. But if I get more batteries from the containers from this war, I am gonna be stabbing with stabbing knives.
  17. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    Writers' Corner Discussion

    How often do you get an inspiration? I get like thrice a day, be it a punch line that sends the toilet paper rolling down the hill... to get to the bottom I am so funny or some cliffhanger. I have had times when the only thing I knew was the end. But after I compile my thoughts, I think about the plot or base of the story. Be it days, but I won't start till I get that right. You probably understood how I got the idea of people being discontent with the President's policies...Hopefully this was useful.
  18. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    Nuclear Sign in Battles

    I would rather say it's a decoration piece or just to inform the players about the war like the billboards which tell you whether a celebration is going on.
  19. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    2433 = The sum of the values of letters in @thunderousrailgunner's name *811/88
  20. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    Guests and Suspects

    Was going to point out that note but this darn mobile...
  21. Currently, the only calamities in this topic are baseless threats so I easily survive. PUM just had a bad lunch.
  22. Three particle beam fired. "Exia, located the target. Have Concluded the three Gundam Throne units are guilty of promoting warfare. Commencing armed intervention. " Whips out GN blade. "Exia will eliminate the targets!!" Exia's eyes glow.
  23. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Issue 77] Limerick Poem

    I never understood why they say orange has just one rhyme or something. Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis doesn't have any rhyme if you use the whole word.
×
×
  • Create New...