Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

P.4.R.K.O.U.R

Tanker
  • Posts

    464
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by P.4.R.K.O.U.R

  1. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Forum Game] Ask A Silly Question

    Is a kingdom of ostriches?
  2. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    Impersonation - Chapter Three

    Lol. I have opened 4 containers so far on my newly made alt(including a black gold box) and what did I get? 50 drone battery pack 3 times and one 150 drone battery pack. I could incorporate this into a story. Example: He took out his fishing line the last time from the water and let out a cry of joy. For the fifth time in a row, he had got a boot!
  3. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    Impersonation - Chapter Three

    Not currently. Too busy for that.
  4. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Person above me has been banned for a month. Reason: Getting past the cute cat trap to steal said victory. It was so darn adorable!
  5. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Forum Game] Ask A Silly Question

    Because they play better than you?
  6. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    Impersonation - Chapter Three

    No Grammar Nazis here?
  7. And the people liking fried cockroaches are:
  8. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    thethiefofvictory has been banned for a month. Reason: He stole my victory!
  9. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Forum Game] Count Backward

    8 Lol, notice the dates!
  10. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Forum Game] Alphabet

    I Why not restart the game? It would be much more fun and it would revive the game. We are not even counting...
  11. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    37542 The goal should have been 50 000. ¤_¤
  12. It will give kids nightmares thinking about them using the combo on the map Brest...
  13. I hope I don't get disqualified for mentioning Flexoo's tank when he was a noob. The Game Rules don't allow me to mention obscene pictures....
  14. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    Impersonation - Chapter Three

    Sorry, but, I, am, addicted, to, commas,
  15. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player @P.4.R.K.O.U.R has been banned forever. Reason: It was YOU who copied the idea. :P
  16. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    Impersonation - Chapter Three

    This is why I skip over accounts really quickly. I don't rage quit, I get disappointed and quit. Edit: Oops double post. My bad.
  17. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    Impersonation - Chapter Three

    Really disappointing. I mean, you can't do anything about it anyway, but it's just saddening. I really needed the 20k for an upgrade.
  18. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    Impersonation - Chapter Three

    Would stalker have suited? Also, KillerGnat admitted his mistake but is saying that he cannot repay me my prize since they have been given and he retired from reporter team. That's not fair. :'C
×
×
  • Create New...