Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Rayyan

Tanker
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rayyan

  1. Rayyan

    Who are u gonna support

    #close topic
  2. Is kevred's fantastic chicken is open right now? I want some chicken...
  3. Rayyan

    [PE] Planet Earth

    martian i met 1 martian his name is ariking Accha beta meri to karake dikhao.. Ahh u r alien no right well am i welcome to earth 1.0 i am from earth 2.0 :P
  4. Rayyan

    Agents Of Tanki [AOT]

    Non spec- spec...
  5. Rayyan

    secret LOVE ♥♥♥

    Ya i tried to talk with her... Well am scared of her dad, I am afraid of her dad moret than i afraid of darknes ghosts etc.
  6. Rayyan

    secret LOVE ♥♥♥

    Ha i wanna keep my secret love as secret if she accepts me ill just open this secret I dont think she'll cuz i never talk to her but participate in contest and competition in which she was present and i stare at he seh stares at me i will never know that my secret love wanna be my love But ill not give up too... :wub:
  7. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Me but using bandicam and u can add anyone by powewr attack well ill try to gather all at 4 pm ist if internet works ok?
  8. Guys lets restart this game...AND STRICTLY FOLLOW THE RULES!
  9. ok! please edit main page participants so there is no confusion who has what
  10. then wt abt my attack
  11. I move 1km back coincedently I see fighter eating his meal so i sneak on him without getting notice and stab from back with my knife.
  12. I move 3 km west from cornacopia I see fighter
  13. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Cool or Uncool?

    Cool x100 000 battle funds
  14. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Ask A Silly Question

    Death is what u give you Why I am having brains?
  15. i move back to cornacopia to take the knife.
  16. Ahh penguin when i asked u said momy took 2nd jnife?!
×
×
  • Create New...