Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Rayyan

Tanker
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rayyan

  1. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Ya it happened to me by a real life friend @bmw.audi Right.
  2. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Would you... for $?

    No! Would you lick ur elbow for 2033445$
  3. I am in game again... Well i appreciate if superwhite falconsenna blue dragon and TNT join this game...
  4. Rayyan

    Miss Tanki Online 2015

    Rally didn't had a great plot
  5. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Associations

    Bacterium
  6. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Are you afraid of ?

    Yes. Are u afraid of #
  7. Rayyan

    Do you spend your time usefully?

    Wow! I just waste my time!! :P
  8. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Hunger Games RPG Season II

    Really? Season II not ended yet!
  9. Rayyan

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    Thunder is very easy to play with if ur having skills and viking or hunter it will go totally wrong if u play like newbies
  10. Rayyan

    What makes you to cry?

    Ahh what makes me cry is Life and my crush!!
  11. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Would You Rather?

    worst pro. Do u think anyone wanna be noob if he gets a chance as worst pro WYR choose ur crush or tanki
  12. Rayyan

    [Issue 38] Gold Please, Admin?

    Actually, everyone believes that there is a sleepy admin spectating the battle and from spectator mode, The admin allows gold box when he sees there big shouts "Admin gold box". Logically 45% of tanki are mults, 25% noobs, 20% are hackers and at last other 10% of tankers are skilled or so called "Pro". Still great job "SOC3" (sonofchrysalis3) Keep it up! ~Rec
  13. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    mujhe toh internet hi sataya subah se no internet im from friends internet
  14. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    I wonyt be AVAILABLE today . :(
  15. Mission rewards, "Half eaten & Half left" By: @RECHARGED_RAY Recently, "I mean one or two month back" Missions came to live, at this time Semyon Kirov and other Devs was hibernating, They hibernate for 5 days after drinking 4 bottles of vodka . And many tankers were DAMN_SLOW to reach the target so Godmode_on in ransom of showdown decided that to eat up 50% of target but it result that rewards were as delicious as Kevred's Fantastic chicken. Everyone in Fury and revenge tried to destroy Godmode_on. "He is indestructible" Said TriNitroToluene who was using TNT of course. As semyon came awake and took the blame The devs because he didn't give godmode_on his salary, so godmode ate up rewards. Yet another question arises "Is kevred's fantastic chicken is yummy?" Ya it sure does as I tried it and it tasted like rewards, I ate 25% of rewards and gave 25% to My pet Lhamster wit some Hazel-Rah nuts on it, But sure KFC is awesome.
  16. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Ask A Silly Question

    Cause they lagged Why dont penguin40 live in antarctica
  17. Rayyan

    Zibrahamz leaving tanki :( R.I.P

    Well welcome back!
  18. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    I kinda searching for reporter's pm how can I pm?
  19. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Cool or Uncool?

    Not cool man literally not cool 100X battle funds
×
×
  • Create New...