Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Rayyan

Tanker
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rayyan

  1. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Believe or Not? (BON?)

    N (it don't exist) I played in moon silence bon
  2. Kill them!!! And start new season
  3. Don't understand but wanna join
  4. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Believe or Not? (BON?)

    N I a defeated o.u.f.a in big account
  5. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Would you... for $?

    Nope. Would you kill semyon for 1828378287474 $
  6. I use bullet proof jacket I put fire on pums car
  7. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Real life items

    Tooth paste Item that makes you popular over tanki
  8. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Guess the word!

    Lavoiser
  9. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] What Would You Do If?

    I would buy everything WWYDI you were tanki dev
  10. Rayyan

    -Parkour Club "Ninja Blade" [NB]

    I made it using the flaming text and he copied my concept
  11. Rayyan

    -Parkour Club "Ninja Blade" [NB]

    If club is copied from my clan
  12. Rayyan

    -Parkour Club "Ninja Blade" [NB]

    Hey all h copied from our clan and clubhttp://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=266977&do=findComment&comment=4717510
  13. You ARE IN Please say i am in the club
  14. Please say iam in this club
  15. Rayyan

    What to buy? Which is better?

    what should i bur railgun m1 twins m1 or rico m1 @RECHARGED_RAY
  16. Rayyan

    THE GAME is over

    todays answer vulcan
  17. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] The Story

    The mod respawn and called developer's team
  18. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Ur banned for banning others
×
×
  • Create New...