Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Rayyan

Tanker
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rayyan

  1. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Hunger Games RPG Season II

    HEY drazer can u give me water..t a sec cant we take water from blood batyh... reply supra before i die
  2. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Hunger Games RPG Season II

    I ate the packet of food and took bottle from cornacopia as we r on it and drank it to fulfill my hungry and thurst
  3. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Hunger Games RPG Season II

    I ate the packet of food and took bottle from cornacopia as we r on it and drank it to fulfill my hungry and thurst
  4. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Hunger Games RPG Season II

    I jump at buster allowing both to survive , when kevred tries to shoot me again I try to snatch the bow , at this moment bow aims on kevred and I am success ful to snacth the bow But I don't know how to use it so I break it
  5. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Hunger Games RPG Season II

    Ahh does this have to be decided by supra?
  6. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Hunger Games RPG Season II

    Ya sorry for double posting
  7. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Hunger Games RPG Season II

    Logs...i can cut oak tree and make logs and make fire with rocks i have
  8. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Hunger Games RPG Season II

    Logs...i can cut oak tree and make logs and make fire with rocks i have
  9. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Hunger Games RPG Season II

    Drazer can i borrow ur knife...
  10. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Hunger Games RPG Season II

    Actually i forget to mention 1eye open in matter of fact this isin real life..
  11. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Hunger Games RPG Season II

    Ya In real life i can with 1 eye half open
  12. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Hunger Games RPG Season II

    I heard some shouts i am awake i came to kevred and accepted the team invite and borro dagger from drazer
  13. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Hunger Games RPG Season II

    So its night i take shelter above oak tree which i never cut and took rest with eye open
  14. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Hunger Games RPG Season II

    I notice a oak i try to cut them then collect oak logs and move
  15. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Hunger Games RPG Season II

    i Dodge the arrow by seeing a rock i sit down and collect it and i notice that a arrow was shot over me so i take the arrow and keep it with me and go 1 km north more
  16. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Hunger Games RPG Season II

    i run towards the Cornucopia.. and take a spear food packet and water bottle and ropes while trying to avoid contact with all the other players, i run towards the forest. As following drazer
  17. Bye flash it was great time with u
  18. Rayyan

    secret LOVE ♥♥♥

    Me 3 .... ^_^
  19. Rayyan

    What type of tanker are you?

    The pro Vulcan
  20. Please can u delete the post!!
  21. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Guess the Rank

    No ill be in 3 weeks Pum is
×
×
  • Create New...