-
Posts
4 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Rayyan
-
??
-
N (it don't exist) I played in moon silence bon
-
Kill them!!! And start new season
-
Don't understand but wanna join
-
N I a defeated o.u.f.a in big account
-
Nope. Would you kill semyon for 1828378287474 $
-
I use bullet proof jacket I put fire on pums car
-
Tooth paste Item that makes you popular over tanki
-
I would buy everything WWYDI you were tanki dev
-
I made it using the flaming text and he copied my concept
-
If club is copied from my clan
-
Ur name is near smarty
-
Hey all h copied from our clan and clubhttp://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=266977&do=findComment&comment=4717510
-
You ARE IN Please say i am in the club
-
thx
-
LOL ;)
-
Please say iam in this club
-
what should i bur railgun m1 twins m1 or rico m1 @RECHARGED_RAY
-
todays answer vulcan
-
The mod respawn and called developer's team
-
Ur banned for banning others
Jump to content



































































