-
Posts
5 017 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by beaku
-
I don't know about others, but I can read it. Although I do feel that it is quite simple and everyone should be able to read it.
-
Thanks a lot for that. BTW, I have already given my opinions on many controversial topics, does this, in a subtle way, inhibit me being accepted as staff member.
-
swede1, we know how deeply you sympathise with this issue, no need to post twice.
-
I have applied quite a few times. Most of the rejections were valid. But now, I really don't know what else to do.
-
You took the words right out of my mouth. I would like an answer to this too.
-
I was given this question in some kind of test 9-10 years ago. I answered it within seconds....
-
This message serves to prove how our minds can do amazing things! Impressive things! In the beginning it was hard but now on this line your mind is reading automatically without even thinking about it, be proud. Only certain people can read this. Please share if you can read this.
-
Its not yet 2000 :huh:Anyways, I did rise from 100 in January end(2015) to what it is now.
-
Thats just heartbreaking :(
-
He doesn't have time to be as active as an admin should be. But he can poke in one in a while.
-
How huge? 500?? 1000?? 2000??
-
Correction : honoured
-
Correction : You are never wrong, are you?
-
Did you think I was calling you a noob <_<
-
If you had DCC at the time of purchase then you should get double crystals.
-
They already have. It is now 3 times tougher to kick off the early termination system.
-
Totally agree... Why don't they remove props from maps too, it causes distraction. What about tanks? All tanks should also be removed, too much distraction. When I see a tank I always have to concentrate on it...
-
I was corporal. Moon silence 3000 Gold box.
-
No one does.
-
What if you can't crawl?
-
Less ping. Lesser ping. Lesser than that.
-
All this can already be found. 1. Enter the game through this site 2. See How to reduce lags 3. See High ping 4. See How to clear temporary internet files. and How to clear your browser cache.
-
Yep, what do you think of it?
Jump to content











































































