-
Posts
5 017 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by beaku
-
Yes, block the top spots near red flag in Highland.
-
It might be so. But shaft is the turret most affected by it.
-
^^ I agree with @kayitsiz . I would also like the top hole in the wall in silence be removed. It gives unfair advantage to campers.
-
Already a topic like this Serpukhov WTH Edit : forget it. Hazel locked it.
-
And it is now!?? I don't think so. Even though being a non shaft users I don't have any grudge against them. Laser update was enough to keep me away from them. My thunder/railgun then could easily beat them.
-
So you mean that if a keep a cookie in front of a mouse, it won't eat it?? Seriously, what were you thinking when designing such obvious ways to that area and now you are saying that they are unplayable?? What were you doing past 4 years... I mean, even a viking could get up there.
-
Which will lead to shaft becoming OP in non shaft- users, which will lead to this cycle running all over again. Why do you want headache :huh:
-
I am surprised many of you don't know him. He is quite a famous celebrity. He recently ( OK, not so recently) played the part of Sherlock Holmes, the famous detective sleuth, in BBC's TV series Sherlock.
-
Wbu broadband?? Is Bsnl good?
-
Hmm.. Thanks. Wbu Alienware? I have heard it is good for gaming.
-
Campers can easily be nullified by camping yourself. If there is shaft on both teams it will be an equal situation for both teams. No arguments there. I would agree with @kayitsiz. What were devs thinking while adding shaft. Come on man, shaft is meant to be camped with. In most maps shafters have to wait for a long time to get a kill. They lay mines and protect flags. They are an important aspect of the game. And this is what they get?? I agree with laser update as shaft was practically impossible to beat without another shaft before that update. But taking away sniping spots?? That is far too much.
-
I don't think you understood where he was. His language is not clear. He didn't mean the skyscraper, he meant this.
-
Isn't it much expensive??
-
Big words people. :) On the serious side though I agree with @FogOfWar_XXX & @ELIZABETH1122. I am sorry to say that I am one of the ex-shaft users. Only one year ago, playing with shaft consisted of planning and skill. Mind you, in spite of severe popularity of railgun I, personally, have found shaft requiring more skill than railgun. Reason? Easy. Shaft is basically a camping weapon. Even before the laser update once the enemy had an idea of shaft's location, shaft was as good as dead. (there are a few exception..mostly large maps like Lost Temple). On most of the maps camping is a tough job. Railgun, unlike shaft, is not restricted to camping and is quite mobile. When the laser update came, I was quite annoyed but took it as another challenge. I devices few obvious techniques to camp. Obviously my kill rate became lower and I finally had to switch to short ranged weapons to gain score. My shaft has been gaining dust in my garage ever since. Taking away sniping spots and giving an excuse to keep game balanced is, IMO, ********. Sorry for profanity but that's how angry it makes me feel. What do you mean that player's were getting annoyed by shaft?? Shaft is a sniper. Sniper snipes. That's simple enough. If players were annoyed, they should have worn shaft protection paint. Some might say it is waste of crystals to buy a paint just to save from an annoying weapon...hey let's tell devs to make the weapon obsolete. Why?? I mean that's what you did with Hammer, right?? It is too OP, we said. Buy paints, you said. So why not the same for shaft?? And it's not just shaft. I medium and short range you guys have also made thunder obsolete. I know what guys will think: here is another player blabbing about few weapons getting nerfed ... Hey, I have other weapons too alright. I have all kinds of turrets m1/m2, OK. What I am saying is based on my observation. Thunder has become really obsolete, especially in DM. Smoky and railgun have replaced it in medium ranges and Hammer, in short ranges. You need a drugging m2 thunder (or m1+) in a battle of warrant officers if you even want to make a scratch. You might differ here but this is my observation. Firebird, I would say has been perfect ever since I have been in this game. Only one time in between did it become OP when burning time was infinite. But that was soon resolved. On the other side we have turrets which have always been advantageous to use. Freeze was example becomes m2 at wo5 when rest are still trying to adapt to m1. The freezing effect and lack of paint only makes it worse( believe me, lava on m1 hornet against m2 freeze doesn't work). Coming back to shaft, I really think it has been nerfed way beyond the bearable mark. It has become necessary to give shaft users some hope to live on. Since shaft can do nothing better than camp it would not kill all other turrets to add/keep camping spots in maps.
-
Hmm.. Good one. Are you sure that this is not already in FAQ?
-
Really?? In what course? :p
-
Yes, I remember those days. But once you come in 11th you will find 50 times the syllabus in 10 times less time.
-
Do you mean the quiz?If so, can you please have another quiz later, maybe 1500 UTC. Please, it will help rest half of the world.
-
I remember you from Mass Destruction :) Goodbye and Goodluck
-
The death of Noob's Blog & the future. Danger: Long post.
beaku replied to r_AdvocatusDiaboli0 in Archive
Same here. Please inform me too if you get in touch with him. -
The biggest event will be unity version, of course.
-
Tiger, I am sorry in advance. With all due respect and humility, Are you mentally stable?
-
Hey if it is confession it shouldn't be open where everyone can see. Anyway I confess that I was the mastermind behind Tsar Bomba :p
-
I think you misunderstood him. He himself WAS the mammoth.
Jump to content










































































