-
Posts
598 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Everything posted by sensei_tanker
-
The problem is basically analyzing the brightness of the RC circuit over time. So, at t = 0, the switch is closed and the capacitor will naturally begin charging up. How will the brightness of the lightbulb change over time as the switch is closed? I would like to see everybody's thoughts on this because this problem made my head hurt for a long time, until a very talented admin answered it for me.
-
If all humans older than X years old disappeared, how low could X be to still let humanity survive?
sensei_tanker replied to Maf in Archive
I chose 10-11. Because at that age, humanity should only be able to last at most 5 years with inept leadership. However, in those years, the kids themselves would have matured, very likely into fine young adults who can keep the human race going. -
Y'know the funny thing about Magnum is that I found it insanely OP like 2 years ago and even decided to make a petition to rename Noise to Magnum. I kind of forgot that it was OP overtime and right now I have no problems with it.
-
Those remain in containers.
-
No, I get motion sickness. What is your favorite amusement park ride?
-
I think Tanki should make the forum more connected to the game. For instance, there should be a "Forum" tab somewhere in the homescreen of the game that allows the player to view and post on the TO Forum while staying logged in. This will definitely increase the sense of "community" within the game and will only help the game rather than hurt it.
-
The amount of crystals I get per battle is more than sufficient. However, the amount of exp I get per battle is a little too pathetic...
-
category Ideas for Hulls and Overdrives!
sensei_tanker replied to Ilia.ArchangeI in Ideas and Suggestions
Personally, I think Dictator's OD is easily the most balanced one in the game. However, the part I dislike the most about it is the ability to get everyone around the user to lay a mine. If you've seen many of my forum posts throughout the year regarding the mine, you will know that I absolutely hate mines and think that they should be removed from the game. I hate them because with the limited places a tank can drive, players shouldn't be worried about stepping into a mine and then instantly dying. Having an entire team drop a mine from a Dictator OD can become extremely troublesome since those mines can be used to defend a flag or just make it impossible to drive past an area. Plus, very often, these Dictator OD's lay mines in random places in the map, and I will end up dying out of nowhere. -
category Ideas for Hulls and Overdrives!
sensei_tanker replied to Ilia.ArchangeI in Ideas and Suggestions
Mammoth should not get invincibility back. That would be too much and players would complain again saying that it is too OP. Instead, it should be given full burning and freeze immunity and probably an additional double armor on top of the already equipped double armor. Titan's OD doesn't need a buff. It's already strong as it is and game breaking. Any smart titan user can drop a perfect OD around a siege point or right in front of the enemy's base and control the game. Hornet's OD needs reduced time in addition to having its full nullification of modules and double armor be reduced into only reducing double armor into "quarter armor" and cutting protection modules in half. Dictator's OD needs to eliminate the mine. Viking's OD needs to charge up quicker but be slightly nerfed in terms of hit speed. Wasp's OD should charge up slower, deal less damage to farther enemies, but have it's area increased Hunter's OD should not force players to drop flags or the rugby ball. -
You can't. Prisms are three dimensional while area is strictly for two dimensional objects. However, if you were talking about surface area, I would suggest maybe a surface integral using Gauss's theorem. Do pineapples belong on pizzas?
-
I'll take the pleasure of starting this one up again
-
Because I don't have any.
-
The game was better when the Russian and English servers were split. Now, us English players have to play against hardcore no-life Russian buyers.
-
I'm using TO Forums as a last resort, but someone please help me with this basic physics concept: Here I drew a circuit with a switch, and there is both a light bulb and a capacitor in parallel to the battery. The problem asks how would the brightness of the lightbulb change overtime when the switch is closed. I'm extremely conflicted over two answers. One way I think about this is since the capacitor "steals" all of the current away from the light bulb when it begins charging, the bulb should not emit any light at the beginning. And then as the capacitor becomes fully charged, all of the current will be "returned" to the light bulb and the light bulb would gradually get brighter until it reaches its maximum brightness. Another way I think about this is since brightness is associated to power of the lightbulb and power is just V^2/R, the lightbulb should remain at the same brightness the entire time. This is because the battery is always in parallel to the battery, and therefore would have the same voltage drop as the battery. Therefore, the voltage drop across the battery is the same regardless of whether the capacitor is charging up, so the brightness of the light bulb is the same. Could someone please help explain to me which one is the correct answer and why the other answer is incorrect?
-
Why is ranking up so slow?
sensei_tanker replied to sensei_tanker in Why is ranking up so slow? Archive
I can score 500 points in a battle and they only give me like 185 exp. Are the devs trying to make this already long game brutally slow??? -
My idea a long time ago was to nerf magnum be giving it a short blind zone. This means that magnum's minimum firepower and min/max angle are locked so that Magnums can't hit any tanks in close combat.
-
^^^ of course without the 50% off part
-
Might as well throw these in there as well:
-
Why does Vulcan Incendiary band work with Fire Immunity?
sensei_tanker replied to wolverine848 in Archive
The answer to this is simple: It's because the developers are stupid. -
Immunity alts shouldn't be a thing. But I'm still shocked at the magnitude of stupidity the developers have since they weren't able to foresee this before hand... do the developers even play the game?
-
So the devs decide to "reverse" one part of the an awful update in order to appease the players...? And it worked...?! First of all, let me remind you that a truly terrible part of the update was the defunding of XP/BP battles. The developers used the worst logical reasoning to justify this change. NO ONE powerlevels using railgun... that would truly be stupid given that railgun's DPS is extremely low. I understand private battles being defunded, but at this point the developers are trying to trash one of the most favorite parts of the game according to the players. We shouldn't forget this awful move. Let's also not overlook how the developers defended the removal of augments from the garage by saying that they thought that "by placing them in containers, all players would have an equal chance of obtaining them." ... ARE THE DEVELOPERS MENTALLY UNWELL??????? THERE ARE BUYERS WITH THREE HUNDRED CONTAINERS AND THERE ARE NONBUYERS WHO ONLY HAVE THREE CONTAINERS. Moreover, we were actually better off BEFORE they decided to "fix" the update with relation to the obtaining of alterations. A container actually gave nonbuyers a possibility of obtaining them. By making the price about 200 000 crystals for each augment, nonbuyers will still never get them while buyers will be able to catch 'em all without going through all that hassle with the containers. Clearly, the nonbuyer-buyer imbalance was just enlarged, and players have chosen to ignore that believing that by merely returning alterations into the garage, the game is no longer P2W.
-
-
jiggled
Jump to content










































































