-
Posts
2 096 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
38
Everything posted by Akame
-
If that is the case, I may have taken a record hopefully :3, 5 points capped in around 42 seconds, if that's a record, what must I do to submit it?
-
Patch Update #441 - Changes to Isida, Hammer and Shaft, and other changes
Akame replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
Shaft m4 with alt already used to 1 shot m4 mediums. I'll be easily defeating isidas now since no self healing. Stock M3 striker will not always full salvo on tank. It's always like this :P -
Patch Update #439 - Balance Changes, New Alterations and Bug Fixes
Akame replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
Nice one coming from an alternate acc (cwl) LOL ikrrr :o -
Having golds on a master corporal alternate account was fun :)
-
It's like a nickname, takes up an identity, now If someone makes a clan and keeps changing tags and names, people would do it every time when possible, currently only way I see to even get close to changing clan tag and name is to disband clan and buy a new license to create another, which is why u want to create the perfect tag and name at the start to save money and time i guess
-
When does the timer start in such CP records? when the battle starts, or just before you touch the cp to start capturing?
-
If only the premium price was specified, i could have ensured I had enough for my main and a few alts :v
-
Patch Update #439 - Balance Changes, New Alterations and Bug Fixes
Akame replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
One thing i was annoyed at was the rebalance and the 'tweak' for vulcan, i remember m4 vulcan would deal 600 dps before the rebalance and after the rebalance it was going to 660, so i decided to buy cry and get M4 XT Vulcan, and like a few days later the tweak is introduced, dont be fooled by the name, it is essentially another rebalance, and guess what, the vulcan then went down to 540 dps, yes 540, that's even lower than BEFORE the rebalance, this was one of the biggest trolls ever, well luckily i got over it thanks for having my m4 shaft and alts and now other m4's, but i'm sure more events as such will happen. This makes it so hard on deciding what to M4 now, i'm planning to m4 rail this valentines, its a turret that will not get nerfed since its so popular, so i guess it will be the right choice :v -
One request, can you please ask the devs to remove the option to invite players from the drop down that comes from clicking ones nickname, it will really help avoid accidental invitations and disappointing 24h cooldown for kicking the accidentally invited players.
-
In theory, if someone is kicked from a clan, must they wait 24 hours? if so, what if some just invite and kick for the sheer fun of it?
-
[Special Review] Flash Flood: First Look at Artillery
Akame replied to Blackdrakon30 in Newspaper Archive
I think 'Parabola' is the correct terminology to describe the line of fire assuming gravitational laws and game physics. -
No. Just No.
-
So back to the topic, I saw some cap flags and points records, how are they executed, in a real battle or just alone against time? Also like most kills in 'X' amount of time, can that X be part way in battle? or the battle must be X long?
-
I was gonna make one ._. nvm, although 1 piece of item not included at least, legacy modules, unless I missed them. :P Apart from that, it's great! I'll be sure to test it out soon :D
-
Lol interesting theory (cwl) XD im dead! X_X
-
I have theories that she is like a tanki developer/tester, or maybe like Godmode_ON or sidlob. Illuminati confirmed!!
-
You sir, have not been paying attention. Current player 'Noob' is an entirely different being than player 'Oufa'. Thank you for understanding. * Looses faith in humanity *
-
I thought Oufa's main account was changed to 'Noob' after that update, then he changed it to 'Vendetta' and now something else.
-
Flood is not report-able, best thing to do is to ignore the player flooding. Or call a mod over from another server if possible. However if someone is provoking players to spam i.e 'ALL SAY + FOR GOLD' then I reckon a provocation ban could be issued upon reporting since i've seen it happen on chat, but not entirely sure if it counts in chat violation reports.
-
Not abusing anyone, implications are subject to how one sees it, just pointing out the deep dark truth behind most high KD's among the mid to high ranks. You say merely invited? We all know how the discrimination went with the KD's. Also... Wasn't saying the members are 'fanboys' and diggers, YOU, clearly know what I mean. *Coughs* VITALY *Coughs* You didn't heed the sarcasm, maybe I should format my text?
-
I did make a point previously about the low number of members, and rumors have been spreading that such slots will be purchasable. If this is true, then we will assume much negative feedback, so we'll hope the devs make this slightly cheaper for such cases.
-
I'm sorry, atleast I dont use golds/supplies/fanboys/fangirls in conjunction to build up a KD among high ranks )) And what IP's, no rule states that you cant have 12 of your own accounts in one clan, it could be a One Tanker Clan where you only do 1v1's with various ranks anc combo's you have on each account.
-
Couldn't find the dislike button (( see this: http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=348894&p=6010443 , I currently have bought 4 licenses on 4 accs, 1 for the clan I am a member in, and 3 for me and my friends just to use for fun, nothing serious like for clan wars, just for the pro battle joining feature and clan chat. And as far as it goes, a clan system can be used in many ways, it isn't essential to have wars/training's. The only reason you are complaining is mainly the price, you are not getting the wider picture here, a clan can stay long-term, and this is how you see the profit. Just like any business/project, the initial investment always seems a tad high, maybe in a week or few you feel that it is a worthless investment, but if you have created a successful clan in a month or two when u see progress, you will then see that the investment was worth it. Let me take another example, you watch football/soccer I assume, A manager has to buy players to recruit and guide to victory, applying this, you are technically 'buying' clan mates [not intended to itemize anyone, it is just an interpretation] to help reach your clan goal. ~>χτяфµ∆<~
-
Tempted to make 11 more accs to WO1 with an epic KD just to join my own clan to beat this record.
-
hmmmm just logged in to see this rating....emra pls :P Just realised that you guys will easily beat this ;-; but oh well :D
Jump to content










































































