Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

magnaboy2

Tanker
  • Posts

    237
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by magnaboy2

  1. magnaboy2

    Tanki Online: News from Game Designers

    YEAH! Now Battle Funds Distribution Will Be Same Like Before Rebalance,We'll Get More Crystals For Our Efforts and NOOBIES Will Get almost Noting! :D :D :D :lol:
  2. magnaboy2

    Grom Atom Creativity

    Dat hot girl O.o where did u get it from? XD
  3. magnaboy2

    Tanker's Vlog: photoshoots, gameplays and rankups

    Hey hey hey,thanks for putting my rank up in the Vlog,I didn't even ask for,Archy just told me he would put it in :D BTW thanks for everyone who congratulated me. :)(so far nobody :P) Congratulations to Isshio_Fujitora :D (don't know if that is spelled correctly XD) Anyways,my answer for the contest is dictator m2 ^.^
  4. I will make a piece of art of it ^.^ I drop "da evil force" on the person below
  5. magnaboy2

    What Would You Change You're Name To?

    Mass.Destruction This_Means_War BeyondTheLimits
  6. magnaboy2

    BUG on firebird weapon

    Bro,this is normal,Firebird it's afterburn is strong and lasts long ;)
  7. WHOOHOEE,100 crystals ;D I drop a pile of homework on the user below :P (yea,I'm evil :lol: )
  8. magnaboy2

    Memories

    New Pictures added,hope you enjoyed! :)
  9. magnaboy2

    Memories

    Ow...Sorry jiangreo,but...I don't have €50 paysafecard code :lol: Hahaha,I was so scared,but when I opened your spoiler it made me laugh so many times ^_^ Ikr,the old tanki looks cooler _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Adding new pics in my spoiler now guys,keep following this topic :lol:
  10. magnaboy2

    Memories

    :excl: Warning,lots of pictures in the spoiler,may crash your pc :excl: More coming tomorrow guys,I have to go offline for now,bye ;) (Nevermind) Edit: More Pictures and my last added on 3-5-2014 14:47 Hope you enjoyed!
  11. magnaboy2

    Memories

    Ah,good old memories,I still have more then 100+pics of the old tanki,takes much time to upload and I'm too lazy for that... :lol: ok,just wait,I will uploa em :D :P
  12. Both versions will still be playable...For some time atleast(semyon said that) xd
  13. Koolwalky,da king is back! O:
  14. magnaboy2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    My rank up :) BTW I ranked up 2 days ago :lol: PS: Spectator filmed also,watch my rank up in ArchangeI his vlog ;D
  15. magnaboy2

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    Max MU dictator m3 should be 300 HP and speed 8.5 or 8.35 idk
  16. magnaboy2

    [B] Belgian players

    Yeah,but most words are the same,just our accents can be a little bit annoying XD
  17. magnaboy2

    [B] Belgian players

    You know,Flemisch isn't exactly the same as Dutch,it is....euhm...just very different,but not that much XD
  18. magnaboy2

    [B] Belgian players

    What is so "lol" about that? ._.
  19. magnaboy2

    [B] Belgian players

    Ah oui,mais mon Francais est terrible :/ btw this was my 555th post XD
  20. magnaboy2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Ye yea,almost ranking ^_^
  21. magnaboy2

    Let's Discuss Viking!

    Yay finally a reply 1. Thunder has a better auto aim then Railgun when you want to shoot someone who is beneath u(on a lower platform then u) 2. Totally not,look at the stats now after re-rebalance ;D. Dictator has like 41.5 HP difference on m3 without MU,even with MU Dictator still has more HP :lol: 3. Pancakes are flat you know? Well Viking is too,a flat square pancake :D 4. Yup :ph34r: 5. Try to push a viking against a Dictator,no1 will move(unless some1 pushes from the side,but then every tank will move :P) Yeah I have it m3(Dictator) and I still dominate with my thunder m3 and I only get killed by good players. And if you want a good tank choose Dictator :lol:
  22. magnaboy2

    [B] Belgian players

    Half Belg Half Indiër mag er toch ook bij? :D
  23. magnaboy2

    Congratulatory post

    Hee,nice robbie,you took my pic,I put copyright on it,now you have to pay me,that is my surprise :D XD
×
×
  • Create New...