Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

magnaboy2

Tanker
  • Posts

    237
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by magnaboy2

  1. I think he means "supplies" BTW,that was your 600th post AMDTU
  2. magnaboy2

    Update 220, 227 — Changes in maps

    I never liked silence anyways...So idc if they kept or changed it....
  3. magnaboy2

    Update 220, 227 — Changes in maps

    That is exactly what tanki wanted to do,Silence is not the dominating popular map anymore now,now we have a big variety of maps! :D
  4. magnaboy2

    Why I don't play with Generalissimos

    I'm sure you joined such a battle too when you were that rank! :lol:
  5. 1 sec. I'm just online,i had to go yesterday,going to try it now WORKS!!! WORKS!!! Nobody can hack my acc anymore now!!!! :D
  6. Wut,It has nothing to do with facebook,it's about the "new password, re-enter and e-mail thingies that won't go away D:
  7. magnaboy2

    Bug by settings "e-mail and new password and re-type password stays there :o

    Hi,I have this stupid bug that won't go away,I'll show you some pics. magnaboy2 : magnaboy: How to get rid of it? If somebody knows my pass he can change everything :unsure:
  8. magnaboy2

    Ugh XP Battle

    you can bring wasp in XP.... (if you are allowed to)
  9. magnaboy2

    tanki online lagg/connection problems

    Yes I can. Problem solved.
  10. magnaboy2

    Share your highest d/l

    My highest was 127,i've just a pic of 124,I just got to find it
  11. magnaboy2

    tanki online lagg/connection problems

    Hi,I use stand alone to play tanki online,but it KEEPS lagging,everytime I click this nothing happens,I can't even enter the game,it just stays blanco,how to fix it? I don't play on browser because chrome is only thing I can use to play tanki,but fps is between 10-15 there :( Chrome can't connect to tanki online either,what is going on? :o Note: I can't enter test server with flash either,but with chrome I can :O :(
  12. magnaboy2

    Viking vs hornet?

    King ok Dictator m3 is better in statistics then viking m3 with everything,except for speed with hornet m3 I've Dictator m3 myself,I find it much better then hornet and viking Good ain't cheap and Cheap ain't good You ever played with dictator m3,or are you just following others that also think dictators height is a bad thing? Dictator is way better then viking m3 to camp with jk.... My vote goes to....
  13. magnaboy2

    Moving to a new data center

    NEEEUUUUU :O
  14. magnaboy2

    New product kits

    300K for light m3 kit is very cheap! current heavy m3 kit (twins+mammoth) costs same as previous med m3 kit (dictator+railgun) Prices are very cheap now,but if it is worth it... ABSOLUTELY
  15. magnaboy2

    Moving to a new data center

    YEAH,King-Update! :D The Netherlands is above Belgium. I am sure game will improve more then ever. Also,can you give me more presicious location of where you want to move to,so I can visit you guys maybe xD BTW,Make a Dutch-Community,because you will move to the Netherlands,you will need to speak dutch too,so why not make Dutch version of the game? :lol: :D
  16. magnaboy2

    Update 229 — Fixing memory leaks

    hhh,i'm fine,i use flash stand alone good update,keep further improving! :)
  17. magnaboy2

    My Garage without buying crystals

    hhhh,I had 300K without buying,then I got €35 paysafe for Christmas and bought for the 1st time,then bought med m3 kit xd
  18. magnaboy2

    What is happenning? Cheats

    no invisibility cheat exist,you just can't see him probably,refresh next time electricity is the critical hit of smoky probably...
  19. magnaboy2

    Graphics for mobile devices

    damn,coool))))
  20. magnaboy2

    Change items during the battle

    We could change our tanks and paints and weapons and even buy drugs during the battle before rebalance. Join battle with for example hornet+isida,in for example s1 Log in into s2 with same acc,switch to for example titan+smoky Log back in into s1 withing 5 minutes You'll see another hull and gun and eventually paint or even more drugs! :D But we can't do that anymore now :(
  21. magnaboy2

    Let's Discuss Product Kits

    Skillzzz,and dictator m3 killz mammoth m3))))
  22. magnaboy2

    New product kits

    Hahah,I bought it :lol: BTW,new kits look good,but the guns and hulls are just unlocked soooooooooo..... much ranks before the actual unlock....
  23. magnaboy2

    Tankiada 2014

    Forgot to sign up :lol: xd
×
×
  • Create New...