Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

cube3e

Content Helper
  • Posts

    775
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by cube3e

  1. cube3e

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    I thought Parkour_Is_My_Skill and I were accepted into the club :3
  2. There are many types of lags that keep occurring (at least to me). The first lag is the one that I'm pretty sure everyone faces... when everyone’s tank just freezes and their turrets just spin around in a certain direction and I can still move my tank and hull normally but can't kill any other tankers. After a certain time my Standalone Flash Player just shuts down... but now I usually just restart my Standalone Flash Player when I see the lag occur so that I could get back into the battle as soon as possible although almost all the time when I try to log back in it says that the server is full... I've noticed that this lag usually takes place whilst gold is dropping which I find extremely annoying! The server this lag usually happens to me is in RU1 which is actually the only server I ever play on although I do go to EN2 when RU1 is too full and to be honest I've never faced any such problems in EN2. I've also found that this lag occurs to every person in that certain battle simultaneously. Now the second type of lag that I face quite rarely but still unbelievably annoying is a lag referred to as by some tankers... "Mega Lag" where some tanks around you start turning completely black (usually starting with the turret turning black then the whole tank) and the longer you stay in the battle the worst the lag becomes... and by that I mean the "blackness" spreads to other tanks and over time the nicknames of tankers disappear which means you can't tell who is in your team and who's not! This lag doesn't go away until you either refresh your page or in my case just restart Standalone Flash Player again. This lag too occurs when gold is dropping! This lag usually happens to me during 'Save The Gold''s. It hasn't happened to me recently though and neither have I been doing any 'Save The Gold''s recently. Also in addition there's a third lag but happens to me very, very rarely. My turret all of a sudden seems to deal no damage to other players in the battle when you shoot... once I was in the middle of a 1v1 with a friend and I took about 5 shots at him and he still didn't die and apparently according to him, I wasn't shooting at him at all but just running around... Another lag which in my opinion I love as it usually only happens to me rather then everyone else in the battle... "Thunder Lag" (as I like to call it). My Thunder all of a sudden seems to deal no self-damage to me... this lag can be removed very easily... just self destruct or get killed by someone. This lag has only happened to me in parkour battles as of now.
  3. cube3e

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Not 100% sure but if the chat doesn't stay active then it will get closed! :P
  4. cube3e

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    I'm still just an applicant? :3
  5. cube3e

    -Parkour Club "Lords Of Parkour" [LOP]

    Hey, jack, I'm no longer apart of this parkour club but, we can still parkour together! I appreciate that you made me co-leader but, I'm apart of another club now, anyways cya in the game!
  6. cube3e

    My Challange

    My dad (Swinton, he's a general) has only used hunter and smoky for about 8 months, before that he'd only ever used hunter and ricochet since the rebalance. What's cool is he's fully MU'd hunter to m3 and smoky is about 50% of the way and he has over 200k. He's a very good example of how playing about 20 minutes every day for several years allows you to sustain at least one good combo at the rate you go through the ranks without buying crystals, which he hasn't. I, on the other hand....
  7. cube3e

    jaworonokkk Power Leveling

    Battle between multiple accounts of one player can be punished ONLY by moderators, in the real time. Reports/videos about PL sent by players won't be taken into account, and they won't be processed.
  8. cube3e

    i.K.R.O.N.I.X Power Leveling

    Battle between multiple accounts of one player can be punished ONLY by moderators, in the real time. Reports/videos about PL sent by players won't be taken into account, and they won't be processed.
  9. cube3e

    [Forum Game] Guess how old is player below you

    No, 13 14? You have to be 16+ to enter the forum! It's all a trap!
  10. Hornet + Rail + Inferno Thunder + Viking + Emerald (All m3, naturally) Was I even meant to include the paints, thinking about it
  11. My ideal kit, other than legend because I already have its contents, would be M3 Wasp and M3 Smoky with Picasso paint for around 450k at general. I'm fairly sure that's only slightly OP due to Picasso and even then smoky would only be one rank ahead. I've noticed that the current kits are on a sort of rota, for example Prometheus was available four months ago and again now. It would be cool if someone could figure out this rota and maybe the maximum rank for each kit as I've looked around the forum and wiki and there doesn't seem to be anything on this. Great article!
  12. Thanks for the pic xD
  13. Usually I Think All Tanki Updates Are Some How Done For The Best But, This Could Possibly Be The Worst Update Ever! Please Change The Game Back To The Way It Was Before! Thank You!
  14. cube3e

    Experimental Camera Speed

    I don't really like it.... It has the same problem for which I dislike mouse controls, the traditional keyboard always only moves at the speed of the turret and stays fixed over it, if you get what I'm saying. However the mouse camera isn't fixed in that way which is why it's really hard to look down the barrel or rely on the position of the camera to aim in the way I'm used to and now that's this swingy camera has been added for keyboard I just can't hit long range shots without keeping still and letting the camera settle; if I don't I can't rely on the way I've always aimed in Tanki without having to overwrite my old habits and learn to aim again from scratch. So, please either remove it or add it as an option (could you do it for mouse controls as well, I'd probably use it a lot more). Don't get me wrong, though. I don't mind as much as some other people do.
  15. cube3e

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for flooding by incorecting banning by banning someone for banning themselves foe banning someone with a troll face
  16. cube3e

    [Forum Game] Associations

    Little person
  17. cube3e

    [Forum Game] Have You Ever?

    Nah. Have you ever seen two gold boxes fall at once?
  18. cube3e

    [Forum Game] Light ON, Light OFF

    Lights off I'm trying tanki's new night time mode
  19. cube3e

    [Forum Game] King Of The Hill

    I hold up a mirror and you fall off. I am the king of the hill (Your mammoth is ugly)
  20. cube3e

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player eg.tankman has been banned for a month. Reason: using orange text to ban people. (That's not allowed, right?).
  21. cube3e

    [Forum Game] CTRL+V

    http://prntscr.com/3i6m54
  22. cube3e

    [Forum Game] The Story

    He then went and
  23. cube3e

    [Forum Game] CTRL+V

    <object width="468" height="120"><param name="movie" value="http://tankionline.com/tankiref.swf"></param><param name="flashvars" value="hash=35d31d5b9&server=tankionline.com" /><embed src="http://tankionline.com/tankiref.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="468" height="120" flashvars="hash=35d31d5b9&server=tankionline.com"></embed></object> (It doesn't seem to work for me)
  24. cube3e

    [Forum Game] Guess the Rank

    You wish :P The person below me is a Lieutenant General
  25. cube3e

    [Forum Game] Finish The Sentence.

    ... a railgun m3. I like to...
×
×
  • Create New...