-
Posts
529 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Dragon-Judgement
-
Even if you were a "later" player, like joining in 2013 like yourself, Tanki was still in SOMEWHAT of a good situation...that doesn't mean mistakes weren't made there...but they didn't necessarily HURT the game and it's players like the problems created in this stage of the game.
-
Oh yes I have my moments where I look back at the old Tanki and try to compare it to what we have now...it's almost like an entirely different game here. Looks good to an outsider (like a new player), but on the inside is another story. It's like that apple you get: you're eating it, it's all crunchy and sweet...then when you're caught up in the delight, you bite off a bad bit all rotten out with worms in it. You're not the only dinosaur here, that remains to be seen. If you looked around a bit you'll find some. I can't think of any right now at this present moment though. As for my 'stamina' though, I ran out of it a few months back; July to be exact...it's sad to be sitting on the sidelines watching what USED to be a game I fought for...hang itself. As for you, and anyone else who wishes to continue playing? Hats off to you. As for me, my journey has long past been complete. As far as one point I mentioned in my previous comment: Tanki may be a game that the developers can make some sort of "profit" from, but it's STILL a game, and you need to make it to where those who use THEIR time (or even their hard earned cash) to play it, actually ENJOY it. Don't completely flip the script just use this game as a means to get YOUR paycheck and go, "Damn what the players think, we'll make whatever changes we want! As long as we rake in some paper! (money)"
-
Tanki in 2010 was far better...game wasn't centered around the Almighty dollar, staff was clean (Yeah I'm taking a hit at Staff today, a lot of you guys are corrupt as hell. Sorry, warn me, ban me, whatever the hell you wanna do. Not gonna change what me and a lot of the "Vets" know and have discussed before on several occasions). Gameplay was alot less of a headache...I'd HONESTLY have a hacker in my game than a Mult(s) or Saboteur(s), because they were taken care of. On the other hand today; BARELY anything is done to rid the games of these new abominations. Garage equipment was balanced a lot better...although it seems they've recuded the top rank for M3 equipment similar to the older days of Tanki...but at the cost of nerfing them? L.O.L. Crystal income was better. Not including the crystal boxes because we all know what that did. And this is all tied to the garage and what it once was. Let's exclude drugging eh? There's already a dead topic about that. But I'll say this: it was a lot more efficient, effective, and profitable unlike today. Kits? Screw em. Micro-upgrades? To hell with that too. Perhaps if the two above-mentioned issues weren't Tanki's idea of putting holes in my wallet and kept the games even, maybe I'd reconsider my opinion. And hell, I spent money in this game! Probably the most frustrating features now is CLASSING Lights Mediums and Heavies, virtually making them (in their respective weights) equal to one another. I don't know who's "brilliant" idea that was, but they need to get looked at. Immediately. All in all, there are a number of factors that made 2010 Tanki better than...pfft, the last few years of Tanki alone. Sad really. I only hit on a few issues that I've heard about and have taken looks at, let alone the crap I experienced prior to me quitting. Game should've been left alone after the Rebalance in my HONEST opinion. Screw this game now, lol.
-
Lol you WISH they'd bring back 15 min games...and I'm surprised you even still play this mess btw...
-
I play WoT on the Xbox these days (until I get a new PC, that's my situation...I'm stuck on Warframe anyways lol) but that is a downside to Xbox...gotta pay for the darn subscription. I guess it's not THAT bad if you buy 3 months (25 bucks) of Live every now and then which is what I do. In fact until about 2 weeks ago. I hadn't had Live for a little over a year. As long as you have OTHER games to occupy yourself; going without a subscription is decent. But anyway. At least World of Tanks is a "skill-based" game (if you really want to call it that) really requiring you to not only learn about the tank you yourself are driving and how to maximize it's effectiveness in battle, but you also have to be on alert about what your team is looking like, as well as the enemy...it's not even "Pay2win" either...the Premium system for example; you only get 50% more Exp and Creds per battle. There's really no other incentive to buy unless you buy "premium" vehicles to boost your income. But I won't babble about that, you'll have to look at it yourself, ya know?
-
I must admit I feel bad for everyone...including the XP/BP players. I respect them too as well to an extent. LOL I know I've been like a bag of bricks on them, but they're players too. But seriously, this game is ruined...where the hell is a time machine so I can go back to where everyone complained about the legendary Rebalance, or even before then? It makes no sense...it's almost like saying all Light tanks; Mediums; Heavies; Tank Destroyers; and even Artillery in World of Tanks (just making a comparison here) are equal...like what?! 200mm of effective armor is supposed to be the same as say...100mm? Or even an armament that has 235mm of penetration and does 750 avg. damage is supposed to be equal to a 120mm gun that does 400 avg. damage...even if two tanks had the same gun mounted on them (which is the case with many tanks in WoT) the gun has different stats to suit it...this is so basic... Hopefully you guys see my point here? If not I'll make it simpler: Every tank. Every gun. Is unique to itself. They are not equal in any manner whatsoever. Yes they may be in the same weight class; the tanks, but that does not mean you make their stats the same. It doesn't make sense at all.
-
I'm sorry to disappoint you with my outlook, but TO's view to "make them all balanced" is utter bs. There's no way in HELL Mammoth should be even CLOSE to a comparison to Titan; and vice versa. What's next, gonna make Freeze shoot ice cubes that explode and affect other surrounding tanks to make it "balanced" with Thunder? This game has gone so far down the hole, there's no way I'm actually gonna come back and play. I'll just continue to watch in silence as Titanic continues to collide with the Iceberg and the captains (instead of getting the passengers to evacuate to try and survive) try to make the trip somehow enjoyable.
-
To answer the Topic's name (a question): TO has gone to hell, lol. There's a reason I don't play anymore. I just come every now and then to see what's "new".
-
I haven't been on here for a minute...but hearing a few things here and there, and seeing this "update" pisses me off. Lol I'm glad I'm not playing this joke of a game these days.
-
K then. Lol
-
Aye this game...a headache.
-
Wait a sec. Can we not make battles anymore?
-
Curse this game... :mellow: Surely Dictator has been nerfed too as it's down to Marshal as well... Titan probably hasn't been changed, even though M3 has dropped to the abovementioned rank too perhaps?
-
I've been gone for nice while; I don't exactly play. Nice to know they've trashed my girl (Mammoth). What'd they do to her?
-
Anywho. Hey guys, lol.
-
I won't ask why Mammoth M3's rank is now Marhsal...lol...
-
I keep forgetting I can't quote on these library computers...damn xD
-
At the library this afternoon and took a look at what they'd done to paints; mainly the price changes. I'm mortified, to say the least. And I'm rather happy that I don't play this trash anymore.
-
I was a Major for about...what, a year? Lol.
-
Congrats Ford, lol. Enjoy yourself.
-
Now that sir, was a good comment...lol
-
I already said some time ago I'd never make a "goodbye topic". No point of it anyhow, lol. I MAY make one though. Depends.
-
Lol. I would come on Tanki and play one good round with some of you, just for the sake of it...but I trashed my PC soon after I left Tanki. Something went wrong with it that I wasn't able to fix.
-
I'm surprised neither Ford, yk, or KG bid me farewell...rude I tell ya xD
Jump to content










































































