Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Baphy

Tanker
  • Posts

    553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by Baphy

  1. Baphy

    When are clans going to be fixed?

    If I remember correctly, they said they would come back gradually, but at the moment we don't know anything
  2. Baphy

    please remove this Supplies action

    Well, I think that all mechanics are for everyone, it's just a matter of getting used to it.
  3. On the 28th the prizes will be given (in addition to the giveaway that will be made)
  4. it's for the event "Tanki Online and Loss of control".
  5. Baphy

    Are shop showcase coming back?

    we don't know
  6. I have simply waited, they take time to arrive
  7. Baphy

    Was Railgun Nerfed?

    You can see the latest railgun change here: https://en.tankiforum.com/topic/396300-patch-update-710-released-16th-december-2022/
  8. Baphy

    Product kits for crystals

    for the moment they have been removed, but in the future they will return with the contract system
  9. If you think you have been unfairly banned from the chat you should talk to DarkOperative or rommeltanki the chat administrators
  10. Baphy

    wondering

    I know it goes against what you said at the end, but it's the only answer. If you have complaints about any administrator, contact a Head Administrator
  11. By the way @Opex-Rah, don't you think that the crystals should or would look better next to supplies? (in full screen interface) before after
  12. wow, it's very interesting, I like it, so you can play with more strategy Yeeeaahhh finally, the new battle interface, the current 2 are not bad at all, when they put the new window (TAB) it will look even better I just tried it in the test and I can say that this will be very useful in battle, imagine going to look for the flag and having to press the shield button again so they don't kill you, or the speed button, with this it will do us much more easy "the escape"
  13. Baphy

    Nickname

    you can ask to support: help@tankionline.com
  14. you can get them in ultra containers
  15. Baphy

    Linking email

    That can only be known by technical support. help@tankionline.com
  16. Baphy

    Tanki fund offers

    "devote fan" (5990 tks) bundle can be purchased multiple times, that is why it does not disappear once you have bought it
  17. You will never see someone as organized and who responds as quickly as them, sometimes they respond in up to 5 minutes, and currently with the problems we have had, it is normal for them to respond a little late, if they said so in the same vlog
  18. Baphy

    Arcade I can't vote...

    hey! there are currently problems with the event
  19. Baphy

    Crisis typo?

    Or you can report the outdated info and the editors can update it
  20. Baphy

    Arcade

    I think you should contact support for this problem: help@tankionline.com
  21. Baphy

    Trick or treat minigame

    You will not get the prizes for island 4 and the remaining 2 mini-islands. All other sure has already been added to the account
  22. Baphy

    Tanki candy mini game error

    No Problem!
×
×
  • Create New...