Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

FRU1TY

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 593
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by FRU1TY

  1. First of all, I have Mained this hull before in my other accs. i can still say that this hull as an od is OP. PRETTY UNFAIR to those I go against that wanna try to have fun using different hulls and for this cancerous OD to ruin other peoples experience of the modes they wanna play especially in TJR mode and also capture modes. EVEN I think this hull still needs a nerf at least in its duration but like I said before I would like it to have faster charge to make up for the loss duration time. YES I AM also guilty in using this hull in the past but I think its vikings turn to at least get a somewhat of a nerf. All the other hulls have been reworked buffed or nerfed over time ESPECIALLY HOVERING HULLS (Hopper being the MOST effected) nerfed with their movement. And yet we have not seen almost any change to the hull viking. *And please still don't give me that viking is balanced*
  2. True but i was using an mk3 viking like i specified. If i had an mk7 i would probally have gotten way more kills. I was using an mk7 thunder with no upgrades. Of course i wasnt gonna get a lot of kills with thunder unless i had to use the od. And i wasnt using any drones that one match. Tbh its kinda comical you would still support the hull despite my viking being an mk3 and yet still got first competing against another mk7 even mk8 equipment. Viking litterally takes no skill to use its just a stupid od with few to 0 counters unlike other ODs. I still say that viking needs a nerf in its OD.
  3. People be like "But Vikings OD is not OP and it needs a buff" For all ya viking simps, heres a screen shot of me using an MK3 VIKING IN THIS MATCH and still dominated. Anyone still wanna tell me that this hull is balanced? In this case, I have proven my point. https://photos.app.goo.gl/ijDCSnHUBdWaVeja6
  4. I dont see as much hoppers anymore I see way more vikings than hoppers . Most of the time if i do see a hopper its either with crisis defender or trickster but other than that they are less annoying now.
  5. Prove me wrong by showing me how vikings balanced. Use a stat chart if you have too. Challenge me with statistics and knowledge or even experience in battles how common you run into viking users.
  6. I Dont call viking balanced if the usage of this hull is used by 85-90 % of the player base. And other hulls being used less commonly.
  7. Im not saying its the best but its my fault for wording it wrong by saying best stability as a tracked hull. But its still good enough to survive. Im not saying nerf vikings speed im saying nerf its acceleration. Those are two different parameters.
  8. But then again viking has the best stability for a med hull class that is a tracked hull and the shortest hotbox. It even has one of the best turning rate along with its acceleration enough to even escape a wasp bomb well a hunter it stuck there. (One of the scenarios) plus its harder to flip viking as being a tracked hull. Furthermore, can you explain why you think vikings balanced because every match you are in there is more than half the enemy team that use this annoying hull. Please for the love of god why you think viking's balanced. If you even have the statistics chart proving that vikings balanced with its usage. In terms viking is still unbalanced as a hull.
  9. *Reading the first five words* Really disappointed
  10. Honesty I hope you are joking when you said that you wanted the OD to be buffed. And secondly, I suggested the acceleration nerf because it doesn't make sense to have highest speed for a medium class and have one of the highest acceleration rate. Furthermore when comparing to hunter for example, hunter is slower than viking and has a lower acceleration rate which does not make any god damn sense. Thus I can say hunters even more balanced than viking. Well exept for the fact that the od now uses jammer just like how the old hornet od used to behave. That is not the point. What Im trying to say that some of the parameters for viking needs to have some down sides like the rest of the hulls. When I see the parameters I see that the hull has way too much benefits instead of some sort of draw back.
  11. Yep i knew i was gonna walk into fire when i mention this hull. XD
  12. Then again it would still be just as annoying.but it could work.
  13. Okay I feel like viking needs to be balanced out, and please dont give me the "but viking is a tracked hull" or "But the charging rate of the OD is extremely slow".... Here is what I propose, nerf the OD time from 7 seconds to 3 seconds, but I would like the charging rate to speed up to compensate for the reduced time. Secondly, nerf the acceleration from 13.50 to 12. And lastly, Nerf the reverse acceleration from 20 to 18. Let the rotting tomatoes commence. (From the 85-90% of the tanki community that use this mostly used annoying unbalanced hull)
  14. Lol i seriously had a pier that called the sharp sign in my music class a hashtag sign. LoL
  15. Well there is high aim assist bc mobile has a lower fps rate than pc. And its a smaller screen. Obviously if you are using a hovering hull its best on mobile. Try using a tracked hull its harder to control. After a while youll get good at mobile with a tracked hull.
  16. FRU1TY

    It is time to take a break

    Btw i just finished the challenge ive spent 8 hrs streight finishing it. And i got lucky with the coinboxes and bought the bp. Finally i got e salvo.....REVENGE TIME!!! LOL
  17. FRU1TY

    It is time to take a break

    Man those were the most worst rewards ive ever seen. From regular containers and ultra containers. Well as for coin boxes, you should have saw that comming lol?
  18. Where are our containers at... @Opex-Rah @Marcusthis isnt *bleeeeeping* funny. @Spy i hope this is a bug.
  19. Yeah I know its dumb..But it took me a year to get all the county paints by using my weekly container tankoins...I did this to stop getting terrible rewards from my ultra containers, But it also made my regular container pulls a whole lot better. Like now ill get epics and crystals more often and now augments from regular containers.
  20. Just buy all the country paints during sales so you can stop getting so much garbage rewards. After I bought them all over time, my loot started to get better.
  21. Day 11 of the rewards.....12 mines..i have too many; what kind if sick joke is this. Oh well at least im getting closer to the extra 12 ultra containers. At the end of the special missions.
  22. They could have put 120 tankoins.
  23. To be honest I kinda like the prizes given lateley I mean 12 containers and ultra containers and 12 more ultra containers I got from the secret party event. I mean considering the stuff they gave its plenty enough for me in my opinion. Best luck I had so far with my loot after my bad streaks in the last past 7 Ultra weekends (I Don't regret getting all the country paints) XD My luck has turned since I bought the last country paint 2 days ago.
  24. "Totally" a difficult choice. LOL
  25. FRU1TY

    Secret Party

    LOL on my main and mini accs. i got both 12 ultra containers.
×
×
  • Create New...