-
Posts
1 593 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
6
Everything posted by FRU1TY
-
valid Increase XP gained from kills based on killstreaks
FRU1TY replied to r_Fish.tank980 in Ideas and Suggestions
Two things will happen if this idea gets implemented....More campers and More messed up Match Making gaps. This is a NO GO from me. -
I feel like the parameters are slightly too weak to compete with other drones.
-
LOL .. I guess someones mad XD...
-
Well he/she may have a legend account but how the person talks...he/she lacks experience on something's what really happened to the game and its major changes. I have not said anything about that is his/her only account. Sometimes you just got to be blunt and truthful at the same time well trying to help out. People cant take criticism these days... You know what they say "honesty is the best policy"
-
So I see that people say EMP Gauss is OP.. I can say its OP if it didn't have a counter such as Emp immunity. It takes 3 emp supershots to kill a hornet with emp immunity and no owl. But with both owl and emp immunity on it would take 4 or maybe 5 super shots to kill a hornet . This is assuming that the user isnt using boosted damage on or a drone. I still don't know why people still say its OP despite the damage reduction in its super shots. Yes booster and crises will make emp Gauss look op but it is not. Its just those drones that make emp gauss annoying.
-
Hmm I thought about this but im 17 right now...Too soon for me but yes I would like to have kids in my mid 20s...
-
Oh I remember on my first day of school I was on a table i dont know why and my teacher accidentally hit my eye socket with the end of a broom stick. And I still have the scar on my left eye ever since. LOL well Im glad I didnt lose my eye that day.
-
A healing shaft.....OP and gonna encourage more campers.
-
Can Someone in their right mind explain to me why Strikers retention is more garbage. I know that gauss needed the retention nerf but I don't know why striker got the nerf also. Congratulations Devs. Striker has now officially became a garbage turret to use. I find it almost unplayable.
-
As I see the patch notes apparently AP gauss got a buff..Its literally like EMP Gauss but on steroids. No damage drawback and faster reload sniping mode. LOL I Laughed when I saw this...
-
LOL I like how on the pole it says "Flying Monkey" As referring to hopper
-
The skill is that you have to aim your shaft slightly above the tank then shoot so it will hit the target. As I said before when the enemy tank is outside the shaft users reach.
-
Man such a nit pick on my grammar. but yes I meant to put some commas.
-
This means that the shaft user will always give 100% accuracy on enemy tanks within its suggested radius but if the enemy is outside the suggested radius the aiming will take more skill.
-
Its not that complicated to change the functions slightly.. what I mentioned above and I was specific how it would work.
-
Actually Ap time for icicle is very short its like 3 or 4 seconds probably 5
-
Actually its replicatable on PC. The user has to have speed boost on then move forward and use the OD for the bug to always happen. Its really annoying thats why when I use Crusaders OD I make sure I dont have Speed boost on.
-
I still Like crusader for its OD ability to inflict AP and freeze since I don't have any status augments from UC exclusives. And yes Crusader looks like a freaking mouse I wish the design was changed a bit.
-
Crusader is still good but not op.. The OD still has a bug where the icicle vanishes and somehow teleports across the map out of nowhere. Plus Its od is one of the weakest in damage unless the user has crisis or booster on. Well crusader is lethal depending on the user.
-
@yellowghetto As for the vulcan nick name instead of bruh turret, More accurate name would be A NUISANCE Turret
-
100% Accurate..NO WAIT 200%
-
Pictomania: Memes, Screenshots, Internet Pics, GIFs
FRU1TY replied to monkeyburn in Off-Topic Discussion
-
Well blame the XP boost lol.
-
Hmm In my opinion Im not fully sure... If im being honest. Though it is annoying when players just refresh and join back right before you kill them. I think it should be that when you refresh it it should automatically take you out of battle and count that as a death, but on the other hand it will raise more issues. Such as people making excuses like oh it lagged out or the game froze. Thus these things do tend to happen. But in the long run it will cause more problems.
-
Well heavy camping did made the modes too toxic and very difficult or almost impossible to complete. and yes I already know that legends will have drones but I don't see many maxed drones they are either low mu'd or half mu'd.( well there are maxed drone users .) But this nerf also brought skill back in a sense instead of just camping. I really want to have fun doing the objectives than just every match being treated as tdm. As for the last statement I said the campers would be less annoying I didnt say they would be permanently gone.
Jump to content


































































