Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Cor7y

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 929
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Cor7y

  1. I'm guessing we can expect it in a few eternities years months.......
  2. Cor7y

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    You say this is Adele? No. Actually, this is....
  3. Cor7y

    [Issue 46] Contest: Dramatic Photo

    Poop comes in all shapes and sizes too. :lol: ^Dont disqualify me for that ;(
  4. Cor7y

    [Forum Game] Would you... for $?

    Sure, I'll do it for free too. :lol: Would you kill a cat and eat it for 50$?
  5. Cor7y

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Who else thinks that the Hornet Rail looks more like a Hornet Shaft on the thumbnail? :mellow:
  6. Cor7y

    Look back

    I feel like kicking myself for my comments :unsure:
  7. Cor7y

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Not gonna overuse it like Yetio ok
  8. Cor7y

    [IND] Indian Players

    I'm saving for Graffiti. And why shouldn't I play on alts? It's a good way to relax and have fun.
  9. Cor7y

    Gold Boxes!

    Self destructed as soon as I saw the notification. Used Nitro and went on the roof. Saw the Gold dropping on the beach and jumped down. There was only a Hornet Shaft there so I started killing him. That Hornet Rail would have taken the Gold had it dropped a second later. He ragequitted after that, and had a score of 400. :lol:
  10. Cor7y

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    GGs with Premium on alt.
  11. Cor7y

    [IND] Indian Players

    GGs with Premium on alt.
  12. Cor7y

    [IND] Indian Players

    Ladies and gents, allow me to demonstrate to you the power of drugs. I was literally the only one in the battle until about 60 kills.
  13. Cor7y

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Ladies and gents, allow me to demonstrate to you the power of drugs. I was literally the only one in the battle until about 60 kills.
  14. Cor7y

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    You seem to be quite a follower of rules, don't you? :lol:
  15. Cor7y

    polygon problem ;(

    Get a better Internet connection. India sucks in that. <_<
×
×
  • Create New...