Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Cor7y

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 929
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Cor7y

  1. Cor7y

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Hehe, just a random thought :ph34r:
  2. Cor7y

    Tanki World Records

    I bet some Russian Hy6 holds that record ;)
  3. Cor7y

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Wow man, you had pro number of crystals before catching the Gold Box :o
  4. Cor7y

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    He went high for a whole night once - that's why ;)
  5. Cor7y

    LEAVING TANKI, FAREWELL!

    Bye mate, you were a great friend. :( Good luck IRL, and I hope to see you tomorrow again!
  6. Cor7y

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    That moment when you realize that a person from the future is here
  7. Cor7y

    When you were a nub...

    Well, it's Holidays for me, so I got nothing better to do :lol:
  8. Please, @personia :p NsjsjxjfdjdhsbdbbxdbsbzbbzbzbzbzbzbbzbzbbzbxdjdjkdutufjdjdjdjdndndndnznsnsnnnsnsnnsnsnjdjjdjdjiririsjjssnNnsjfjmxmzmzmxbdnmzmzkjdhsjsjsnxbhwjsjsjdfjdjjdjzjjznznsndhdjejwkowoeieirurururusjakkakmNdjdjkskajdjekakdhhsjsjwjidururueiiwowruhdhxhbzbannajdjshhdhejjsjsbdbdbbdbdheuiejsjjsdjdjjdjdjdjjdjdjejdjjdjdjdjdjejejwilamabdrjiqjfhwiijznsbdjvxbsjdjdjnsnskzksksmmsjdjfjeidjdjnxbnxbxnznn!!!!!!! ^^^^Sound of my people
  9. Cor7y

    [Forum Game] Would you... for $?

    Thunder XT for 0.00000000000000000000001 dollars, yes. :p Would you lick a Toilet seat for 20$?
  10. Cor7y

    [IND] Indian Players

    Happy New Year! :D
  11. Cor7y

    When you were a nub...

    why you trying to un-noob people man :( :lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqkFs3EO9hQ&app=desktop
  12. Cor7y

    Gold Boxes!

    We can only post 1 pic, and posted that for you xD
  13. Cor7y

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    How do you manage to remember your name? :mellow: I think he's asking why he didn't get the bonus crystals. <_<
  14. Cor7y

    Funny/ Odd Garages.

    By posting on the Forum, anyone can reply to you, but I know what you mean ;) Oh yes, Sir, of course I use Sir!
  15. Cor7y

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Such amaze :o Good job! :o
  16. Cor7y

    Funny/ Odd Garages.

    No, Sir, that's Smoky M3. You need to get your eyes checked!
  17. Cor7y

    Gold Boxes!

    Killing enemies on Gold with Shaft is just..... :wub: Also, who else kills on Gold EVERY SINGLE TIME, unless you are battling with friends?
×
×
  • Create New...