Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Cor7y

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 929
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Cor7y

  1. Cor7y

    I would just like to say a few things...

    TGT99 why did you edit the main post to a full stop? .-.
  2. Cor7y

    I would just like to say a few things...

    Just like there is no point in your post.
  3. Cor7y

    [Forum Game] Beautiful or Ugly

    Ugly- I HATE XT's Wasp Freeze Picasso?
  4. Cor7y

    Funny/ Odd Garages.

    My nug friend: http://ratings.tankionline.com/en/user/Vedansh_tanker/
  5. Cor7y

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Ummmm...actually, XTs are ugly.
  6. Cor7y

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    So why buy ugly XTs? :mellow:
  7. Why I don't, and never will keep any New Year resolutions 1. Make a resolution 2. Follow it for a month 3. Forget it after a month 4. Continue living normally 5. GG
  8. Cor7y

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    You got Mammoth M3 but still....
  9. Cor7y

    [IND] Indian Players

    You deserved it. :)
  10. Cor7y

    Funny/ Odd Garages.

    I still don't get what his name is supposed to mean .-. Mind explaining?
  11. Cor7y

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I just realized that ogoris is sirogo spelt backwards .-. :/ *Facepalms at his stupidity*
  12. Cor7y

    Gold Boxes!

    Wateva man, you could've got some free crystals...
  13. Cor7y

    Gold Boxes!

    Wait....so you don't want 2016 crystals for FREE? Wuuuut
  14. Cor7y

    Gold Boxes!

    Nice catch! Post the pic here with your nickname to get another 2016 crystals ;) https://www.facebook.com/tankionlineger/photos/a.267878899950037.63753.209463099124951/958180584253195/?type=3&comment_id=958596080878312&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R0%22%7D
  15. Cor7y

    Gold Boxes!

    That name o_O
  16. Cor7y

    Funny/ Odd Garages.

    First person to reach Marshal only has Hornet Fire M3 and two protective paints .-. http://ratings.tankionline.com/en/user/T7000/
  17. Cor7y

    I would just like to say a few things...

    Totally agree with you, but you have to take into account that some druggers are just....noobs. Take a guy with Twins, for example, who can't even rotate his turret at high ranks. I see these kinds of people every day. Last thing to finish this off:
  18. Cor7y

    Tanki World Records

    *gold box magnet
  19. Cor7y

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    It touched the Hunter, and I was dumbfounded to see my name at the top :mellow:
  20. Cor7y

    Gold Boxes!

    It touched the Hunter, and I was dumbfounded to see my name at the top :mellow:
×
×
  • Create New...