Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

RiseOfCucumber

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 038
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RiseOfCucumber

  1. RiseOfCucumber

    Counting numbers.

    2nd
  2. RiseOfCucumber

    New Game Mode - SuRvIvAl ( UpGraDE 2.0) ( EDIT )

    Fine i will upgrade it
  3. RiseOfCucumber

    Nuke.. (not a big explosion)

    uhh ur crazy 20000 For 60 Damage? Better Buy Mine
  4. RiseOfCucumber

    New Game Mode - SuRvIvAl ( UpGraDE 2.0) ( EDIT )

    Im Boring With All The Old Game Mode ( DM,TMD And CTF ) So I Create This Topic For New Game Mode That Name Was: Survival Mode Alone. Here How You Want To Play It: - This Game Got Round. - You Can Choose Round 1 - 10 - You Must Kill All Player Until You Alone - The Player That Lost Will Become Ghost Tank - The Player That Lose Will Become Visible And They Will View Other Player ( Like In Counter Strike If You Die You Can View Your Friend ) - Max Player Can Join ( 15 ) - The Player That Join After The Game Start Will Become Visible And Will View The Player Survival Mode Team. Here How You Play It. - It Same Like Survival Mode Alone But This Time You Can Play With Your Team. - The Team That Win Like Team Blue The Tanki Screen Will Say Team Blue Win. - The Player In The Red/Blue Team That Die Can View Their Team Player ONLY. - Max Player Can Join ( 10 ) I Hope This Mode Will Been Add :)
  5. RiseOfCucumber

    [Forum Game] The Story

    and Then BLABLABLABLABLABLA THE END.
  6. RiseOfCucumber

    hi

    Same me also
  7. RiseOfCucumber

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
  8. RiseOfCucumber

    [Forum Game] The Story

    AND THEN THE END THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO READ !
  9. RiseOfCucumber

    [Forum Game] The Story

    The End.
  10. RiseOfCucumber

    Happy New Yaer, tankmen!

    Not to be mean but I dont think that will ever come true man ! its not just the wealth ! itsw thecomplete garage if you buyed crystals tey dont come to your wealth yeah i know :(
  11. RiseOfCucumber

    The test server is started

    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: i am a tester.. got no new code! Please I Also Want To Test The Test Server :( I Want To Feel Pro
  12. RiseOfCucumber

    Happy New Yaer, tankmen!

    My Wish In This Game Is To Be Mod And To Get 10650 Wealth For 2.0 ( M3 Railgun M1 Viking Thundra )
  13. RiseOfCucumber

    [Forum Game] The Story

    The End.
  14. RiseOfCucumber

    The test server is started

    You don't need any invite code. yes you do :( That was answered, read the rest of the posts before replying. Can u give me the code
  15. RiseOfCucumber

    Disrespectful Child

    http://forum.tankionline.com/posts/list/26818.page#478916 i already make this topic
  16. RiseOfCucumber

    Disrespectful Child

    LoL He Always Like That I Also Get From Him xD
  17. RiseOfCucumber

    The test server is started

    Can Someone Give Me Invite Code D=
  18. RiseOfCucumber

    The test server is started

    ok. Every time I go to test.tankionline.com and click on "Enter" then there's this green screen and I can't do anything about it. I tried waiting but when I waited for 2 hours (while watching a movie) it was still the green screen... :x That mean Close St.Evergreen
  19. RiseOfCucumber

    The test server is started

    I Need Code :(
  20. RiseOfCucumber

    [Forum Game] The Story

    The End.
  21. RiseOfCucumber

    I have, you have

    Weapon: M3 Firebird M1 Smoky M3 Freeze M2 Railgun M2 Ricochet M2 Isida M3 Twins Tank: M3 Wasp M3 Dictator M3 Mammoth M3 Viking M3 Hornet
  22. RiseOfCucumber

    tanki-online 100 crystal

    It Not Test Server It Maybe TankiOnline 2009
×
×
  • Create New...