Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

RiseOfCucumber

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 038
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RiseOfCucumber

  1. RiseOfCucumber

    Picture Wars-Forum Game

    My LoGo
  2. RiseOfCucumber

    Picture Wars-Forum Game

    Ultraman Beat All
  3. RiseOfCucumber

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Ban Bacause U A Girl.
  4. RiseOfCucumber

    Picture Wars-Forum Game

    Not So Long
  5. RiseOfCucumber

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Ban Bacause Cannot Sha Dap
  6. RiseOfCucumber

    Elite Players:

    Well,where is your banner code then?Proof? Such A Liar
  7. RiseOfCucumber

    Gold Box (New And Old Silence)

    Show The PRoof For This ANSWER!
  8. RiseOfCucumber

    What to buy? What to use?

    i see a guy M# Free and M# Mammoth DRUG O_O
  9. RiseOfCucumber

    Elite Players:

    Im A NEwbie HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH But I Have Kill Marshal And My Rating Suck >_<
  10. RiseOfCucumber

    Picture Wars-Forum Game

    :cry: :cry: Your BAd!
  11. RiseOfCucumber

    Guys, stop swearing!

    :shock:
  12. RiseOfCucumber

    Gold Box (New And Old Silence)

    so what wrong with that???????
  13. RiseOfCucumber

    Gold Box (New And Old Silence)

    No Problem
  14. RiseOfCucumber

    Gold Box (New And Old Silence)

    UHHH ALL THE FACKING UPLOAD NOT WORKING WHY DON U JUT PUT THE ATTACHMENT THING
  15. RiseOfCucumber

    Gold Box (New And Old Silence)

    lol ok
  16. RiseOfCucumber

    Gold Box (New And Old Silence)

    Many Of You Think That New Silence Gold Box Drop Same Place Like Old Silence.Well It Not.Old And New Silence Drop A Different Place. Old Silence. Give Red Team To Take The Gold Box Easy Because It Near With Red Team Base. New Silence. Give Blue Team To Take The Gold Box Easy Bacause It Near With Blue Team Base. I Knew This Because Today I Got 2 Gold Box At New Silence And I Get This Easy Because Many Player Think That It Drop At The Old Silence Place But It Not. Hotwheel.
  17. RiseOfCucumber

    Forum of LOL [Anything funny belongs here]

    Well it is only racist if you think there is a difference between the color of the skin. I don't even see a different color. just 2 different people and one getting killed. If you look at things like that to small minded it will always appear in a racist way. like meatman_95 tripinot ur dumb
  18. RiseOfCucumber

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    :cry: :cry:
  19. RiseOfCucumber

    mammoth m3 or viking m3?

    MAmmoth M3 With M3 Twins Or M3 Freeze Rock! IF You Drug U Can Pwn
  20. RiseOfCucumber

    Silenced changes

    You Can Choose Wether You Want To Play At New Silence Or Old Silence When You Create Silence Map.But For Me I Already Like New Silence And If I Play Old Silence I Thought That Old Silence Were New Silence.Just Like The New Silence.
×
×
  • Create New...