Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Ideas for Game Modes!


 Share

Recommended Posts

On 9/10/2026 at 7:34 AM, Ravoc12 said:

Hey!

I was wondering if Juggernaut CTF could ever be featured as a event mode.

I think combining Juggernaut with CTF could make for some really interesting gameplay and strategies. It doesn't necessarily have to become a permanent game mode — even just having it as a special event for a week or something would be really cool.

Has Juggernaut CTF ever been considered for a future event? 👀

Do you win by capturing Fiags or by destroying Juggernauts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/12/2026 at 11:42 AM, THRN said:

Do you win by capturing Fiags or by destroying Juggernauts?

Man if only there was a mode where you'd have to destroy more enemy juggernauts than the enemy team. I dont think it even should be a weekend mode, it could be added to normal MM. Just call it Team Juggernaut or something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/12/2026 at 9:29 AM, Hypersomnia said:

Man if only there was a mode where you'd have to destroy more enemy juggernauts than the enemy team. I dont think it even should be a weekend mode, it could be added to normal MM. Just call it Team Juggernaut or something

Poster said "I think combining Juggernaut with CTF...". l'm just asking for ciarification in what wouId it be, a CTF with a Juggernaut or what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/12/2026 at 6:08 PM, THRN said:

Poster said "I think combining Juggernaut with CTF...". l'm just asking for ciarification in what wouId it be, a CTF with a Juggernaut or what?

oops misread that.

I think both flags and juggernaut kills counting would make it the most interesting with 1 jgr per team

Edited by Hypersomnia
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Suggestion: Restore Reputation Points in Events

I would like to raise an issue regarding how reputation points are currently awarded during events.

For example, when I have the Paladin + Vulcan combination equipped in the garage and enter an event, the reputation points earned seem to be added only to the turret that was already selected in the combination.

This creates a couple of questions:

  1. If reputation points are being awarded to the Vulcan as part of the combination, why aren't they also being awarded to the corresponding hull?

  2. At the very least, shouldn't the reputation points contribute toward the Wiking when using this combination?

More generally, I believe events should award reputation points in a way that benefits the player's actual tank and equipment, as they did in the past. At the moment, it feels strange to participate in an event, earn points, and then receive little or no reputation progress for the tank or turret that I am actually using.

For example, in the Pyromaniac event, if reputation cannot be awarded to the preset combination in the garage, it would at least make sense for the points to contribute toward the Wasp Fire.

The current system also removes a major incentive to participate in events. If players are spending time earning event points but those points do not meaningfully contribute to their tank or turret reputation, there is much less motivation to play.

I hope this issue can be looked into and that the reputation system for events can be reconsidered. Restoring the previous reputation progression, or at least ensuring that event points contribute to the relevant tank/turret being used, would make events much more rewarding and encourage more players to participate.

Please consider this as a suggestion for an urgent improvement to the current event system.

Thank you for listening and for considering the feedback!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...