Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?


 Share

Message added by War

Just a friendly reminder, this is not the place for discussions.

Recommended Posts

  • Head Administrator

This is a paint I wanted to get for a long time, let's go!

unknown.png

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Missed one day on the bp; managed to complete it thanks to event missions.unknown.png
Cont's saved this bp season;

unknown.png

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

 

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

 

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a shooting star leaping through the sky
Like a tiger defying the laws of gravity
I'm gonna go, go, go
There's no stopping me

RlOXrL.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 10
  • Saw it 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Ironmantonystark said:

 

keep ignoring me i added an instagram post on another forum post but you ignored me thanks ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG

I couldn't use Tesla properly cuz I didn't know how to use it on phone (not that I know how to use it on PC either, but still :ph34r:), but I somehow managed to kill enough tanks thanks to its OP damage and reached the final level: 

Spoiler

 

20210716-214030.jpg


20210716-214041.jpg

 


B0-NK

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...