Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

  • 0

What does Ultra as in Ultra container mean?


 Share

Question

  •  

I just opened an ultra  container  that  I worked hard to get.  It contained a lousy set of mines.  If ultra means the best why would I get  this kind of junk in an ultra container?  Is this what we are to expect from now on?  Is this the New Tanki?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Kindly refrain from posting the same topic again and again if you see a Moderator has dealt with the question.

If you have any complaints regarding the current mechanics or updates with respect to the game, use the Complaint Book topic of the forum.

Closed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...