Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

The_Ice_Dragon

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 910
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The_Ice_Dragon

  1. The_Ice_Dragon

    [un-offical clan] SkyWalkers (sw)

    redball, dude, you're applying for every clan... -.-
  2. Club Penguin Poptropica That's all.
  3. The_Ice_Dragon

    unofficial clan

    You joined a clan? No you didn't. You applied for one. You aren't accepted yet.
  4. The_Ice_Dragon

    [UnofficialClan] Blue Navy

    Mark me as "Friend of Clan"
  5. The_Ice_Dragon

    Good bye tanki :(

    Dark_Knight33
  6. The_Ice_Dragon

    Good bye tanki :(

    Original Account? Yea my cousin quit about 1 week after I started playing this game. I still play though. So does Super's brother.
  7. The_Ice_Dragon

    Good bye tanki :(

    He quit cuz he had better things in life to do. (Sports, School, and other games :roll: ) I am his cousin... My name is Ice Chang. (YES MY NAME IS "ICE")
  8. The_Ice_Dragon

    unofficial clan

    Fail Clan. Mods close topic.
  9. The_Ice_Dragon

    Suggestions!

    Signatures. I want signatures. I keep forgetting to type in ~Icy~ after each post. If we have signature we don't have to remember to type it. ~Icy~
  10. The_Ice_Dragon

    10 min. left and battle ends

    :mrgreen: ~Server Restart~ :mrgreen:
  11. The_Ice_Dragon

    [UnofficialClan] Blue Navy

    Why not just make him leader, see if he does well, if he does make him leader, if he doesn't make him back to HC.
  12. The_Ice_Dragon

    What to buy? What to use?

    Get Thunder m3 or Freeze m3 if u can afford.
  13. I wan't that 10k crystals...But i'm too lazy to make it. :lol: ~Icy~
  14. The_Ice_Dragon

    [un-offical clan] SkyWalkers (sw)

    lol Nice Animation. :wink: ~Icy~
  15. The_Ice_Dragon

    Battle Suggestion

    ty Kool!!! ty. Finally he will stop making useless topics. :lol:
  16. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Un-Official Clan] Eaters

    Whaa? When I play with you you barely even get a k/d of 1.00. :lol:
  17. The_Ice_Dragon

    What to buy? What to use?

    m2 Freeze. Then m2 hornet. Then m3 freeze....then m3 hornet.
  18. The_Ice_Dragon

    [UnofficialClan] Blue Navy

    Clan Paints "Blue" and "Marine" are already taken by Soldaty.
  19. The_Ice_Dragon

    What rank are you?

    W A R R A N T O F F I C E R 1
  20. The_Ice_Dragon

    next blue navy leader!!!!!!

    Why need 3 leaders? You guys have 2 HC members and 2 leaders, thats enough. And why make a Topic? Just discuss this on you're forum page. ~ICY~
  21. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Un-Official Clan] Eaters

    More Clans? W0W. Well, Good Luck!
  22. The_Ice_Dragon

    Tanki Online Speed Race

    I wanna join. I got m0 hornet. :-)
  23. The_Ice_Dragon

    What to buy? What to use?

    Viking it is then!
  24. The_Ice_Dragon

    What to buy? What to use?

    I will... :D Trev, should I get m0 freeze, then viking or use viking with firebird, then get freeze.
×
×
  • Create New...