Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

The_Ice_Dragon

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 910
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The_Ice_Dragon

  1. The_Ice_Dragon

    [Unofficial Clan]->Co0kies CR3W

    :? I have no idea 1. Clan leader must be Major or higher. (5 ranks above WO5 for easy remember) 2.All members must be 3rd Lieutenant or higher (Rank above WO5) If anyone cares I ranked to WO5 :D Are you ShadowKnight's bro? Ik shadowpizza is but are you?
  2. The_Ice_Dragon

    Tankionline Parkour Team!

    News Tommorow, cablaz, and his crew will be Parkouring Barda. btw, I spent 200 crystals on m2 wasp, just so i can Parkour my first map. ^_^
  3. The_Ice_Dragon

    R.I.P

    Back up? You should be banned then! You are not allowed to ignore bans by using a different account, moderators please ban this player. Really why should I be banned??? How do we know that you don't have one hmmmm....? I don't. If I did, I don't even have to use it because i've never been banned in my life. Mods can prove that.
  4. The_Ice_Dragon

    Am i good for meh rank?

    Yes and no. Yes: Because very good weapons, and experience (ShadowKnightX) No: One of the reasons you got good weapons is because you waited in a long battle with barely any people with high battle fund till update, and you got urself an easy 1.3k crystals.
  5. The_Ice_Dragon

    Forum game- Rate the person above u :D

    3.5/1 because you were my first friend I made in tanki. Also because we've met every single day I play tanki.
  6. The_Ice_Dragon

    Forum game- Rate the person above u :D

    10/10 because I said so.
  7. The_Ice_Dragon

    Forum game- Rate the person above u :D

    0.1/10 Because i felt like it.
  8. The_Ice_Dragon

    Forum game- Rate the person above u :D

    9.2 out of 10
  9. The_Ice_Dragon

    R.I.P

    Back up? You should be banned then! You are not allowed to ignore bans by using a different account, moderators please ban this player.
  10. The_Ice_Dragon

    New Map: Fly test. Lets Discuss!

    I logged on after update and found that Fly test is gone. :shock: what happened?
  11. The_Ice_Dragon

    cool topics

    That doesn't work anymore. ._.
  12. The_Ice_Dragon

    New Map: Fly test. Lets Discuss!

    We should like have a fly test contest! See who goes farther.
  13. The_Ice_Dragon

    [CONTEST] Soldaty Clan Photo Logo Contest

    (Entry 2 has been added) Entry 3: Coming soon...
  14. The_Ice_Dragon

    New Map: Fly test. Lets Discuss!

    Flying? Have you even played in it? ummm it says fly! In fly test, it is just flat ground with bunch of ramps in the middle.
  15. The_Ice_Dragon

    New Map: Fly test. Lets Discuss!

    Flying? Have you even played in it? I think russia thinks it is a space map. :shock:
  16. The_Ice_Dragon

    [CONTEST] Soldaty Clan Photo Logo Contest

    Ik, I'm fixing that right now.
  17. The_Ice_Dragon

    [CONTEST] Soldaty Clan Photo Logo Contest

    *Image Updated*
  18. The_Ice_Dragon

    [CONTEST] Soldaty Clan Photo Logo Contest

    Call me "ice" (Got nickname from shad)
  19. The_Ice_Dragon

    New Map: Fly test. Lets Discuss!

    btw, did anyone notice they finally changed the Silence picture for old silence?
  20. The_Ice_Dragon

    [CONTEST] Soldaty Clan Photo Logo Contest

    Nice picture chris!
  21. The_Ice_Dragon

    New Map: Fly test. Lets Discuss!

    Lets discuss the new map. Fly test!
  22. The_Ice_Dragon

    [CONTEST] Soldaty Clan Photo Logo Contest

    http://adf.ly/28M8a All crystals too The_Ice_Dragon if I win. More Coming soon...
×
×
  • Create New...