Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

The_Ice_Dragon

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 910
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The_Ice_Dragon

  1. The_Ice_Dragon

    What to buy? What to use?

    For Long Term...What I Will save for... Freeze M3 & Hornet M3 + 7-10k paint or Freeze M3 & Viking M3 + 5k paint
  2. The_Ice_Dragon

    What to buy? What to use?

    Get Inferno. M3 Freeze. M3 Viking. M3 Thunder 500-1000 of each drug.
  3. The_Ice_Dragon

    2.0: prices, parameters, translation

    I think it's like 10x more. I kinna don't wan't 2.0 to come out. I just want my refund.
  4. The_Ice_Dragon

    Supply Thief

    There's the match I was in. Replikato is the hacker.
  5. The_Ice_Dragon

    Drugs Anoying?

    I love using drugs, but I hate when someone else charges at me with drugs. Man, drugs are so addicting, I keep tellin my self to save it up, but 5 min later, I run outta drugs.
  6. The_Ice_Dragon

    The best Reward

    I could've gotten 300 crystals but, hacker joined. Luckuly, I escaped him Once and capped 2 flags, making my team win :D
  7. The_Ice_Dragon

    Supply Thief

    Yea, the only time this hack bothers me is when 100 crystal box comes. I was in this highland match, and it was nearing GB, and a hacker joined. He was in the place where you snipe, he was getting all the supply. Luckily, me and ilyuha left the match and told a moderater. Ultradc went and checked it out, he told mod, and mod disconnected hacker, just in time for GB, and I didn't get it :( The hack that does bother me is the firebird instant kill hack, it already made me lose 50+ crystals in 1 day.
  8. The_Ice_Dragon

    Supply Thief

    I saw it in the russian forum. +I can't even use it, everthing is in russian. Some stuff are non-translatable. I dun even know where you make an account. I just saw the pics. And read the bottom.
  9. The_Ice_Dragon

    Supply Thief

    Nope. I'll PM it to you. Don't say it in Public, I don't want hackers everywhere.
  10. The_Ice_Dragon

    Supply Thief

    There's your proof! I found that on the webiste that provides these hacks! Slickdc, you should know it...
  11. The_Ice_Dragon

    [UnofficialClan] Blue Navy

    chadster, I thought you were in IC.
  12. The_Ice_Dragon

    What to buy? What to use?

  13. The_Ice_Dragon

    Tankionline - Room Cheat/Hack/Glitch ?

    I saw 2 people do this hack.
  14. The_Ice_Dragon

    Chat Admins

    [FAQ] How to be a Chat Moderater
  15. The_Ice_Dragon

    [UnofficialClan] Blue Navy

    Good Luck. :roll:
  16. The_Ice_Dragon

    Real Name And Picture Of You. ( Sticky Please )

    Woo neo i never thought that you are mature.I thought that you are under age...hehe :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Yea, I thought he was like 11-13
  17. The_Ice_Dragon

    Real Name And Picture Of You. ( Sticky Please )

    Hehe, i found it while i was looking at Skitee's paints.
  18. The_Ice_Dragon

    Real Name And Picture Of You. ( Sticky Please )

    There you are skitee! I found this on your storiola thing.
  19. The_Ice_Dragon

    What to buy? What to use?

    @Haxx: Isida.
  20. The_Ice_Dragon

    What to buy? What to use?

    With m3 isida? M3 dictator.
  21. The_Ice_Dragon

    Goodbye.

    Bye Mizz, We're gonna miss you
  22. The_Ice_Dragon

    What to buy? What to use?

    Ok.
×
×
  • Create New...