-
Posts
1 607 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Ranger7
-
I know! That is REALLY silly! But then that's the whole point with it ;) Since there is no proving or disproving of any religion it must seen as being equal to, and given the same respect as, any other belief. No matter how silly it looks 8) I know, but that is a little to silly, dont you think??? And a spageti monster??? equal to christianity?? Absolutly rediculous! And spageti????? Wow.......... Dude!
-
Thats not true. Catholics have mass avialable' date=' but some dont go often. (I do.) It also depends on the country. Most countries like Italy have Catholics going to mass more than the orthodox. (I think. I dont know how many times the orthodox go, so....)[/quote'] Plus, Catholic feasts are much more celebrated than when the orthodox have them, and, I think, have a higher level of importancy than the orthodox. (Again, I am NOT a wiz at this (Orthodox Christians) and I dont know, but we can compare!) But Im pretty shure about it. I was told that Catholics play guitars at church is that true? And do you stay at church for like 8 hours right before Easter and Christmas? Do you have a strict fast at the day of beheading John? if not Orthodox are holierWe do have a vigil right before easter, fasts on wendsday AND friday, EVERY week, fasting during lent, but does that make us or you holier????? :?: Perhaps to be holier we just need to be more like God. :P And God is Love. So, mabye we can work on loving more, for you it might be fasting, if you get what I mean.
-
Thats not true. Catholics have mass avialable' date=' but some dont go often. (I do.) It also depends on the country. Most countries like Italy have Catholics going to mass more than the orthodox. (I think. I dont know how many times the orthodox go, so....)[/quote'] Plus, Catholic feasts are much more celebrated than when the orthodox have them, and, I think, have a higher level of importancy than the orthodox. (Again, I am NOT a wiz at this (Orthodox Christians) and I dont know, but we can compare!) But Im pretty shure about it.
-
Thats not true. Catholics have mass avialable, but some dont go often. (I do.) It also depends on the country. Most countries like Italy have Catholics going to mass more than the orthodox. (I think. I dont know how many times the orthodox go, so....)
-
Well, if it does, please close the topic. If it dosent, (And It dosent to me) Just vote. And Im sorry if it does cause one, because that was not the purpose. The purpose was for you to post your opinion.
-
There are substatutes.
-
If they fought, who would you support?
-
Well the marshals lost so.... I dont know... Thats kinda funny.
-
talk about it! in the US, there is a lot of corruption.... Pretty much everywhere... Riots in the UK.... Lots of stuff
-
click the image Well, the soviets are gone now, so.....
-
Viking M0 costs less, has the same speed, and 10 more hp. It`s not in my budget. I`m working toward Viking M0 now though. But getting M3 Railgun wiped me out for a while. Im about to get the rail M2. It should wipe me out too....
-
WRONG! If you're going for the flag get hornet. Viking is for battling. Not flag capturing like me 8) No, its a good mix with relatively good speed. So he could capture the flag, and probably more than you because he has a lot more health.
-
My brother begged me to upgrade the wasp, so its upgraded m2, and my smokey, I always liked that thing until I got the rail gun, because I like sniping.
-
lololol why do you think we are all american? Winston Churchill ftw! I dont think he realizes yet.
-
Discuss about the "Mister Tanki Online" contest
Ranger7 replied to Maksim Khusainov in Contests Archive
-
Oh, thanks!!!
-
Why? Well, for one thing, he was involved in a scandal or two, was a progressive, and some other reasons I wont mention here. (though I will if you want to know em') Now, calvin coolidge, HE was a GREAT president! Read up on him! hes great! (Little heard of, though) (I bet you havent heard of him)
-
I killed a marshal at the rank of first seargent!
-
Why? Well, for one thing, he was involved in a scandal or two, was a progressive, and some other reasons I wont mention here. (though I will if you want to know em')
Jump to content


































































