Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Ranger7

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 607
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ranger7

  1. Ranger7

    [suggestion] account sitter

    I agree, sometimes, its better to just do it this way. Especially because you guys have other stuff to do
  2. Ranger7

    [suggestion] account sitter

    I guess if any of the bad case seinarios happen, its the fault of the account owner that he let someone else have his account :wink:
  3. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] Guess their Favourite gun!

    smokey (For the account that you just posted on)
  4. Ranger7

    funny ban

    Lol! Thats a good one skitee!
  5. Ranger7

    Ripping the battle field (story)

    Good job dude!
  6. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] Guess their Favourite gun!

    You saw me today' date=' thats why you knew[/quote'] u offtopic? (yes i am to by saiyng it) lol, but yes, lets get back on topic. I guess yours is the rail to??
  7. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] Guess their Favourite gun!

    You saw me today, thats why you knew
  8. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Queenze has been banned for 10 YEARS Reason: For ending my fun! lol
  9. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    You are un-banned for un-banning a nice person :-)
  10. Ranger7

    shafts discription??

    what you didn't know that? This morning it made me some coffee and for lunch it bought me a pizza. Dang I need Shaft! Im not shure wether to post "Lol" or "*Facepalm*"
  11. Ranger7

    Tanki Online Whatpulse Team

    I will probably be joining soon too
  12. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Deathsfire has been banned for a YEAR. Reason: He does not use perfect grammer. LOL!
  13. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Z-fighter has been banned for a DAY. Reason: Cause I want you banned (Lol, I dont, JK)
  14. Ranger7

    Clan ranking

    Your wrong.
  15. Ranger7

    How did you get into tanki? :)

    Thats how my brother found it. Its name is "Tanks Gone wild"
  16. Ranger7

    Clan ranking

    Yep
  17. Ranger7

    Clan ranking

    SS so far is better than all these... But, Iron Clads FTW!! BTW, you might want to add them...
  18. Ranger7

    10 facts

    Thats exactly what I was thinking though....
  19. Ranger7

    Safe way to keep your crystals?

    I like this idea :-) Lets do it!
  20. Ranger7

    Happy Birthday!

    August! :-)
  21. Ranger7

    How many crystals you got?

    Lol, but Im poorer. Only 300 :( Lol
×
×
  • Create New...