-
Posts
23 629 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
278
Everything posted by Maf
-
valid Heavier punishment + Automatic Notification
Maf replied to Yisroel.Rabin in Ideas and Suggestions
Valid [vltr] I suggested a similar thing before and it received mostly negative reviews. Probably from people who like to break rules all the time and get away with easy bans ? But I do like this idea. Won't help against all types of violators (e.g. alt accounts of higher ranks or scammers don't care about crystal fines), but it will definitely improve the situation. -
This happens due to a false triggering of the anti-cheat system. Developers are aware of it and it should be fixed eventually. Sorry for the inconvenience. Closed.
-
Oh, you mean that Cooper merged it? She's my mult acc so it's still me :ph34r:
-
To be fair he didn't post here himself. I merged the topic.
-
I'm just saying it looks lazy, judging by this topic only. I'm sure that's not actually the case.
-
OK Riddler, serious reply: it's very unlikely that anyone here has information relevant to your question. The request you posted is very specific, so it's not a good idea to ask it on a generic game forum where people have very different interests and few common hobbies other than Tanki Online. I suggest you try a find a more relevant forum/community about music/keyboards where you can ask such specific questions and expect a good answer. Also, at the moment it just looks like you are too lazy to go and find those jam tracks yourself, so you post a topic and expect someone else to do the work for you and just send you the tracks. I suggest you try finding them yourself on the internet or otherwise, if you haven't tried to do so already. Hope this helps.
-
Wow, I thought you took an actual nice screenshot of me, not just a pic of text -_-
-
OK I'm just gonna leave this to the... umm... local Yamaha-PSR experts...
-
I swear this is like the "Twiggy, It's De-Lovely" topic all over again :D
-
"Fixed" :D In case you missed it, the joke is that snipe3000 thanked the developer for fixing the glitch, yet he himself is experiencing it (he has no rank).
-
What video? :blink:
-
True. I'll think about what to do with this since it's impossible to tell if a gold was "legit" or not. Noob -_- I already told you that this kind of video only breaks the first record you listed. All others are about golds in actual battles, where you have to fight for each one.
-
Well hey, it's not like he's insulting them directly. They wrote it themselves
-
The Russian one was in RU1 chat telling people that he'll drop golds and he literally had about 50 people replying to him all at once witha flood of "+". Then he said "I'll post the gold battle link if you post in chat "I am a stupid kid"." And guess what? The chat was full with "I am a stupid kid". And when he finally posted the link the battle filled up within half a second. No kidding, it was faster than an official event by facebook and such. I even sent him a gift for his skill in mind-bending little children with golds :D
-
http://ratings.tankionline.com/ru/user/BuTaMuH_bl/ http://ratings.tankionline.com/ru/user/dejectedtomato/ Pretty sure these guys are having a competition on who can waste the most money on a virtual box. :lol: And tomato is losing :3
-
Topic merged
-
Oh that's good. I thought it was random because I tried it for the first time with general acc yesterday and then today and prices were different. Got me confused :D Although this does mean that the fund will be almost 50% lower now.
-
Topic merged
-
Developers are continuously collecting player feedback about the update and it's possible that the tournament times will be increased. However, I have to note that it's highly unlikely that tournaments at the time you suggest will work because there aren't enough players to fill even a single DM battle. Even some of the last tournaments now (at 9 PM UTC) hardly have enough players to fill a single map. There will be even less participants after that. This has already been suggested here. Please use that topic for further discussion. Closed.
-
First of all, ideas and suggestions are meant to be posted in the appropriate section. Second, we don't accept ideas for discounts and promotions. If developers did plan to somehow celebrate the Olympics (as they did 4 years ago), then they will announce the special events soon enough. Otherwise there is no point suggesting anything now because it's too late to make them change their plans and add new things. Closed.
-
Topic merged
-
Still it makes no sense. Your reward is the recognition from other players. No reason to give you any monetary rewards for people liking you.
- 36 replies
-
- 1
-
-
Helping is one thing and getting profile likes is another. More importantly, someone can create 1000 accounts and with every single one of them like all others. Result: free rewards. Too easy to abuse. Also, like-begging in chats to get rewards.
- 36 replies
-
- 1
-
-
i cri evrytiem... Wanted to try playing some on my Wasp Isida M3/M4 on a General alt :wacko:
Jump to content



























































