Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Dr.Urbi

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 622
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Dr.Urbi

  1. Dr.Urbi

    Best reward

    I was talking to my self for half an hour:No way, theres just no way, no, no, imposibru
  2. Dr.Urbi

    Gold Boxes!

    It falls randomly. It can fall at fund of 1 crystal or 100000 crystals
  3. Dr.Urbi

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    ^ new update: freeze and hornet are now invisible!
  4. Dr.Urbi

    Quiting Tankionline

    No need to be rude ok
  5. Dr.Urbi

    Can you type "tanki online" with your nose?

    Tanki online I use tablet ok
  6. Dr.Urbi

    Flae's fortune shop

    Will i catch a goldbox tommorow?
  7. Dr.Urbi

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    No goldboxes caught yet, i feel like a noob...
  8. Dr.Urbi

    BUG on firebird weapon

    Its damn strong...
  9. Dr.Urbi

    Share your rating!

    heres my rating My acc was made in may-september 2011
  10. Dr.Urbi

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    first battle with double fund, pretty cool fund stealing :P
  11. Dr.Urbi

    I just wanted to thank Tanki Online

    Agree with every single thing.
  12. Dr.Urbi

    A member vote on the latest rebalance

    I dont like the new mini rebalance, but just deal with it.
  13. Dr.Urbi

    Gold Box's Guide

    Please make one for highland.
  14. Dr.Urbi

    What to buy? Which is better?

    It is one of the best if not the best turret on the battlefield
  15. Dr.Urbi

    Flae's fortune shop

    ... You know the answer to that
  16. Dr.Urbi

    9 of may

    You dont miss it anymore?
  17. Dr.Urbi

    Flae's fortune shop

    Sweet :)
  18. Dr.Urbi

    Share your rating!

    Mine is somewhere around #107500 i'll post pic tommorow or something. I'd say that is average What was your point saying it was made before rebalance?
  19. Dr.Urbi

    Twins Vs Rico

    Rico... I hate that thing
  20. Dr.Urbi

    play with sound

    I play with sounds and music in the background(just enough to hear it nicely)
  21. My future is already ruined. Damn.
  22. Dr.Urbi

    My Garage without buying crystals

    ok..... M2 turrets: Thunder, Isida M2 hulls: Hornet, Viking Paints: Black, Metallic, Rustle Wallet crystals: 200k
  23. Dr.Urbi

    I just wanted to thank Tanki Online

    Player Dr.Urbi has been banned for a day. Reason: Inappropriate language (Forum), p.2.3.1.=••> Rules
×
×
  • Create New...