-
Posts
1 622 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by Dr.Urbi
-
I either get pushed of the cliff or somebody blocks me untill i die. I also see many tankmens picking up first aid boxes when they have full health... Stupid.
-
What is the turret that killed you the most times in your entire career till now?
Dr.Urbi replied to alex_is_the_best in Archive
Huh.. Before: freeze Now: ricochet -
250k
-
Hull: mammoth, turret: ricochet
-
To me, this is only annoying in test server, the only place where I use mine walls.
-
"Your time may come. Do not be to sad, tankman. you cannot be always torn in two. You will have to be one and whole, for many years. You have so much to enjoy and to be, and to do." ~J.R.R. Tolkien
-
Captain Sparklez Playclashofclans TheDudeSons kKSpuAfQDSNIOMaLIV4... FailArmy CrazyRussianHacker
-
How much crystals will i get in the next week?
-
^ omg do you buy crystals????? :o
-
25%, 25%, 25% ive been waiting for half a year, give us 50%! Still, thanks for the sale.
-
Damage has been decreased. Druging M2 thunder is unable to kill hornet m1. Hornet m2 with cedar/rustle needs 5 shots with thunder m2 to be taken down...
-
i dont like when games do anything HUGE <_< , especially going on other platforms... hope it wont lag
-
Thunder m2 drugging cant kill hornet m1 in one shot, all the fun is ruined now... Hornet m2 with rustle/cedar needs 5 shots to be taken down, unbeliebeable...
-
In the next update: smoky becomes OP, firebird and rico underpowered.
-
And camels. I'm
-
Player echo_bravo_alpha_111 has been banned for 1 month for having too long name.
-
I would go for medium m2 kit, because it has better paints(emerald, prodigi), but you could dominate with heavy m2 kit aswell
-
They said they'll never repeat refund again...
-
I'd say about 25-30
Jump to content


































































