-
Posts
1 622 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by Dr.Urbi
-
Canadarules where did you get that info? (pic)
-
Silence, 5 drops in 20 min
-
Did you die?
-
Another love, stolen dance right now, or i just turn on the radio.
-
You ukrainians got some serious problems, starting a war.
-
Going go to upgrade my paint a bit
-
I have never seen a fire+wasp battle, i only heard of it. I have nothing againts it.
-
my brother stabbing me. he said that he will do it a few times, even if tho he is only 5 years old, its scary
-
tabki online for some reason i always type tabki, idk
-
annoying 5 year old brother and older sister.
-
when will i finally win a contest?
-
stop with the "can you do this ..................."
-
You should stop crying and just deal with it, i have also spent 10 hours of video editing and recording, but didnt get anything. But i did expect some crystals for partipication, not much, i would be happy with 5k.
-
This waiting is killing me haha.
-
Today i spent 1 hour of playing. 1. Battle: 1500 cry (2. Place) 2. Battle 2500 cry + goldbox (1. Place) I got 5000 crystals in battles + 2200 cry for daily reward, what a great day.
-
~Italia ~Croatia ~Austria(just on the road) ~Germany And Spain(when i was still in my moms body, does that count)
-
I dont remember correctly, it was either one month or one week
-
1. Try: Tanki obline 2. Try: Tabki obki e 3. Try: Tanki obline Im writting these on tablet, its much easier on actual keyboard.
-
I had some problems wit them, but that was like half a year ago, i dont see any of them now.
-
There are always atleast 2 druggers in one DM with op kits aswell, idk what are you talking about.
-
does anyone know at what time will the winners be anouced? I know it's tomorrow, but at what time?
Jump to content



































































