Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

CooperO

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by CooperO

  1. CooperO

    I'm here for the points.

    ^Nice isn't it? Do you like Digital by the way? Because Kungur is full of Railguns, some Smokys, Shafts and Thunders. Since I really like to play that map and I use Hornet there I could use some Railgun protection.
  2. CooperO

    GG

    Oh boohoo! They made Twins more powerful, because every tank is more powerful. I always loved Twins, now I'm just glad I can use them even when I'm Generalissimo. And split, I'm not going to say it, but I'm definitely thinking it....
  3. CooperO

    What to buy? What to use?

    At your rank, buy Rustle, unless you like to play maps with lots of Railguns in it. I wouldn't buy Dictator if I were you, it is only good at M3. Mammoth, Hunter and Hornet are all good choices. Thunder, Freeze, Isida or Railgun are great too. The other weapons are just ok IMO or only good at M3.
  4. CooperO

    Anti-Isida guide : A discussion

    If an Isida is jumping of something, shoot it while it is in the air. It will flip most of the time. Also if you are higer, and they drive up a ramp, push them over.
  5. CooperO

    I'm here for the points.

    ^Thats a nice combo! And nice Hichigo, now I prefer not to face you in battle...;p... On second thought, I can use my Hornet and Freeze and attack from behind...;p
  6. CooperO

    I'm here for the points.

    Of course!!...;p I'm thinking about buying Railgun, either on this account or one of my others.
  7. CooperO

    What to buy? What to use?

    Freeze: any hull, I prefer Hornet. Shaft: Mammoth, Titan or Viking. Preferably Mammoth because it is the strongest and you don't really need speed. Thunder: any hull but Wasp. I like it, I use it with Freeze, Isida and Thunder (with Rustle).
  8. CooperO

    I'm here for the points.

    That, split, was a perfect example of a railer failer (Viking and Winter)...;p Very nice Valletta and hithere!
  9. CooperO

    I'm here for the points.

    Oh no, I refuse to buy my rank!. But you guys go ahead...;p
  10. CooperO

    What will you buy with the sales?

    Well at least you're now the most beautiful rank. :)
  11. CooperO

    I'm here for the points.

    No problem, I'm a girl, I don't mind going off-topic... I love off-topic...;p
  12. CooperO

    What will you buy with the sales?

    Sad... So sad.. :( Rank isn't with discount and by the time you get to Brigadier the real way, there is another sale. Probably 25% but still it will be cheaper than buying your rank. But it is your own choice.. -_- I'm going to miss Irbis, it was my best friend for so long. ^_^ I will definitely buy it again as soon as possible. I decided to buy both Isida and Freeze because I couldn't choose...;p
  13. CooperO

    I'm here for the points.

    Thanks everyone! Nice tank hithere1. By the way Valletta, did you buy your rank?
  14. CooperO

    I'm here for the points.

    Mission accomplished!
  15. CooperO

    Guns, Hulls Photo.

    Honestly, best and easiest way is just to download TankViewer!
  16. CooperO

    Edited tanki pictures.

    Great! My brother fixed that for you^...;p Mine:
  17. CooperO

    custom paints by splitterpoint

    Blazer and Orxon: They are great! (Orxon should replace Acid)
  18. CooperO

    Questions and stuff that actually didn't happen

    Sale is here. Wohoo it's like my birthday! :D Now I just need to rank.
  19. CooperO

    I'm here for the points.

    ^ Lets hope the sale takes a couple of days! 3 000 to go:
  20. CooperO

    I'm here for the points.

    It is Cooper and then Oo. You can hear me say it Thanks BUGATTI. 4 000 to go!
  21. CooperO

    What to buy?

    http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=21900
  22. CooperO

    What will you buy with the sales?

    Thunder M2 Mammoth M2 Rustle Hornet M2 Isida or Freeze M2 Maybe Corrosion (in Kungur)
  23. CooperO

    What to buy? What to use?

    I used Isida on Dictator on my second account, worked quite well actually. It was easy to heal a player with one tank in between. But I prefer Hornet and Isida for sure.
  24. CooperO

    Release 117 - New Year miracles!

    Same... I can't figure out what the phone means in the link in the map 2042. Finding the Youtube link was easy on the other hand. About Twitter, do you need to log in? (I don't have Twitter)
×
×
  • Create New...