Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

CooperO

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by CooperO

  1. CooperO

    Rail Gun declared the KING OF ALL BATTLES !

    ^ Yes they are something..;p
  2. CooperO

    ★Happy New Year!★

    Ha obviously they saw what I wrote too, the year is starting great! And Valletta, now I know who to turn to, if I want to know what is going to happen.
  3. CooperO

    I'm here for the points.

    I bought Railgun.. :) By the way, this topic can be closed now, I have reached my goal and showed how good Isida is.
  4. CooperO

    How do I approach her...

    ^He has a point. As I happen to be a woman, I don't like guys that hang around me and try to be overly nice. They are men, they should act like men. Sure we like to be spoiled a bit, but not in the first place.
  5. CooperO

    please read this

    ^Not a mod but still offensive.
  6. CooperO

    Give crystals to other players.

    ^Don't PM him about that, he can't do anything about it. Post your ideas here.
  7. CooperO

    Happy new years everyone! :D

    You too!
  8. CooperO

    please read this

    ^Like that is going to work.... <_<
  9. CooperO

    team wwe

    ^YES. Happy New Year!
  10. CooperO

    Mine

    I wish they could do that too, but instead they lowered the price of a mine, before it was 10 crystals, now it's 5.
  11. CooperO

    Anti-Isida guide : A discussion

    Great advice, you should all take it into consideration. But ELain, before the rebalance, I've come across a lot of Marshal noobs. They don't turn their turret, take health packs while they don't need them, stand in the way, miss their targets, don't even have M3/M3, let alone a good paint, and they don't drug if needed. I've lost a lot of games thanks to those high ranks. Well, probably there will be a lot more now. :mellow:
  12. CooperO

    What you didn't want to know

    I don't believe the red dye, that takes way to much effort. Sure they might use it in some things, or might have used it. But they can make red dye a lot cheaper and faster. Also things like applesauce contain some insects and spiders, I don't care because it tastes good. Gelatin is made of animal bones also. If you cook them you can make glue of it too...;p None of these things are unhealthy I believe, so I will still like them. ^_^ But nice try!
  13. CooperO

    I'm here for the points.

    But I want Railgun too, since everyone has Rustle..I can't have both.
  14. CooperO

    Give crystals to other players.

    ^Register with your email, no one can change your pass unless they have your email password too.
  15. CooperO

    I'm here for the points.

    Mammoth, Hornet, Freeze, Thunder, Isida and Rustle (all M2). Thinking about buying Railgun, Sandstone or Digital.
  16. CooperO

    ★Happy New Year!★

    Federal and Selena I think you are enjoying yourselves a bit to much...;p Happy New Year to everybody!! And split, I have constant errors and such on the forum too. 2013 here we come, I hope without too much bad luck (I don't believe in that nonsens)! Now I'm going to play some board games with my family until 0:00..
  17. CooperO

    What to buy? What to use?

    Don't buy Viking if you have Hunter. Also don't buy exp, waste of crystals IMO. Don't get Python for small maps, get Irbis once you get to Major General. Maybe Buy Railgun (or Smoky, Ricochet or Twins, don't blame me) for longer range. Less people have protection and Rail is still great. And don't apologize for asking those questions, that is what this topic is for.
  18. CooperO

    Anti-Isida guide : A discussion

    You can buy Isida M3, but I don't encourage that. Buy Railgun, since everyone has Rustle...;p Knock then out of their boots.. :lol:
  19. CooperO

    Lets discuss "20 sec to New year"

    That is great to hear! And indeed just in time, happy New Year!
  20. CooperO

    i am quiting tanki

    Bye bye! Good luck.
  21. CooperO

    Guns, Hulls Photo.

    ^I was talking in general, to everybody who wants to make their own paints.
  22. CooperO

    GG

    Try to play as much as possible with your own rank (or lower) then. There shouldn't be much trouble, because no one can have a better tank or turret.
  23. CooperO

    Guns, Hulls Photo.

    Please don't spam my inbox now..;p
  24. CooperO

    Guns, Hulls Photo.

    I'll send them to you asap!
  25. CooperO

    GG

    Then buy another gun, once you get to the highest ranks..;p You will have enough crystals by then.
×
×
  • Create New...