Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

CooperO

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by CooperO

  1. CooperO

    Who like the Double Crystal Card?

    Hahaha, don't worry, my rank is that low you won't ever see me in battle..
  2. CooperO

    radar

    That would make it easier to help your team yes.
  3. CooperO

    Who like the Double Crystal Card?

    DCC. Edit: got 95 crystals on my other account :D, Railgun M2 I'm coming... :P
  4. CooperO

    Who like the Double Crystal Card?

    @ splitter: Good for you :) plm0ok, what's wrong with smiling?
  5. CooperO

    Who like the Double Crystal Card?

    I did, guess what I got...
  6. CooperO

    Fun Game

    Until I came around with my Shaft M3 and killed him over and over again.
  7. CooperO

    What to buy? What to use?

    5K paint definitely Storm, 7K Taiga. M3 Dictator, despite most people say it's bad. If you have M3/M3 you'll have a pretty long time to save up for Viking. Because M3 Rail/M3 Dictator is a strong combination in the right hands.
  8. CooperO

    Who like the Double Crystal Card?

    Do you buy crystals every time you receive a DCC?
  9. CooperO

    all these druggers :(

    So did I. If you loose such a battle it was a bit of a wast of time. Also the amount of crystals you'll win with drugging won't cover the cost of all the drugs used. I use drugs for two reasons only: A gold box and to win an even battle at the last moment.
  10. CooperO

    radar

    I wouldn't mind having a mini map, so you can find your way more easily if you're not familiar with the map. But one without seeing where the enemy is located, for the very reason mchen gave. However, it would block a part of your screen, which of course affects your game.
  11. CooperO

    Animals on maps

    Here you go: Enjoy your hunting.
  12. CooperO

    all these druggers :(

    Sandbox is one of the biggest drug maps I know. Almost every time I enter one, some are drugging. unclejerry, I'd suggest to find yourself some buddies to play battles with and agree not to drug. Or save up your drugs for a while and start drugging yourself to win a battle, unfortunately then you are dependent on whether your teammates are willing or able to drug too.
  13. CooperO

    Animals on maps

    I live on a farm. :lol:
  14. CooperO

    Animals on maps

    How can you not be shocked by a cow, it's the scariest animal in the universe! Why do you think people say boo! if they want to scare someone? :huh:
  15. CooperO

    What to buy? What to use?

    Isida works on Viking and the only gun that just hurts my eyes if it sits on a Hornet is Shaft. Bad bad combination if you camp.
  16. CooperO

    [Forum Game] Count to a Million

    Yeah not fast enough. 894
  17. CooperO

    Organizing group "Crystal Catchers" now!

    Ah well, you managed to get a higher rank than most people.
  18. Teeth Edit: I responded to 'home video's'
  19. CooperO

    What does the community think about poop?

    Well, your own can tell you a lot about your health, which is great. You can sometimes determine the disease an animal has by looking at it. It's also very convenient for using in the garden. Downside is when I have to clean out my horse's stable. Let's just say I'm glad we have the loo. And we should be happy we can poop, because otherwise you'd get something like this. Tanki related: I dislike players that have the word poop, or anything similar in their nickname.
  20. CooperO

    Organizing group "Crystal Catchers" now!

    Then hurry up, go rank up!
  21. CooperO

    [Forum Game] Count to a Million

    Well this went fast all of a sudden..;p 892.
×
×
  • Create New...