Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

CooperO

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by CooperO

  1. CooperO

    Name for every combination?

    Wiki, you can create this in Off-topic and make it into a forum game. Then you can post the best names in your original post. Well don't blame me for not wanting to say: Hey guys I'm going to use my dic today... I'll just keep saying Dictator.
  2. CooperO

    [FAQ] Post a banner code in the forum

    [media=468,120] http://tankionline.com/tankiref.swf?hash=7ab8d9948&server=tankionline.com&server=tankionline.com&.swf[/media]
  3. CooperO

    [FORUM GAME] "Word Chain"

    O really??....
  4. CooperO

    Come see something cool (Trust me)

    You could make bonus drops (nitro e.g.).
  5. CooperO

    Come see something cool (Trust me)

    Have you even looked down lately?
  6. CooperO

    [FORUM GAME] "Word Chain"

    Napolitano, also a dog. (had to learn 136 different dog races...) Grr again the ninja... Off.
  7. CooperO

    Question

    I prefer Sandbox, took most of my golds there, even though there are four possible drop points.
  8. CooperO

    I've got something to say...

    Has he done something wrong then?
  9. CooperO

    Double Users

    Hahaha that just made my day!
  10. CooperO

    [Forum Game] Count to a Million

    Yes you did..;p 1097
  11. CooperO

    Holiday box

    Don't know that game. (MW3)
  12. CooperO

    Double Users

    Don't worry, that was me.
  13. Me Actually referring to Talking but Date is fine too...
  14. CooperO

    Holiday box

    Well send them all your referral link.. :)
×
×
  • Create New...